2 Replies - 506 Views - Last Post: 20 January 2014 - 06:34 AM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Sending commands to another program

Posted 19 January 2014 - 01:15 PM

Counter-strike 1.6 (pc game) have in-game console and i want to send commands like "volume 0" from my vb.net application, is that possible ?
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Sending commands to another program

• D.I.C Addict
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Sending commands to another program

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:07 AM

Hi,
That does not give us that do not play these games much to go on. What do you mean by in-game console ? Can you press the Volume Up or Down key on your keyboard to do this? If so then maybe you could try using the SendKeys Class.

To tell you the truth this kind of sounds like you may want to learn to send specific key combinations to beat the game. Like so many of the hacks that are listed on the internet for that game. So your most likely not going to get much help figuring this out on these public forums. Even if this is not what you have in mind, there is a million other people that would see it and use it for that purpose. B)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Sending commands to another program

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:34 AM

View PostIronRazer, on 20 January 2014 - 04:07 AM, said:

Hi,
That does not give us that do not play these games much to go on. What do you mean by in-game console ? Can you press the Volume Up or Down key on your keyboard to do this? If so then maybe you could try using the SendKeys Class.

To tell you the truth this kind of sounds like you may want to learn to send specific key combinations to beat the game. Like so many of the hacks that are listed on the internet for that game. So your most likely not going to get much help figuring this out on these public forums. Even if this is not what you have in mind, there is a million other people that would see it and use it for that purpose. B)/>

Yes the SendKeys is the first thing that comes to mind, but i have to bind player keys (If i don't find answer to my question i am going to use this).I am looking for a way without binding keys for the player's comfort.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1