2 Replies - 3743 Views - Last Post: 16 February 2014 - 09:40 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Please give me a feedback about my first site

Posted 16 February 2014 - 08:22 AM

I started to learn web development a 3 month ago and going through different tutorials and I made my first site http://venproject.net63.net as mini-project for my college.

Please give me some feedback about it.
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Please give me a feedback about my first site

• Programming Theoretician
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Please give me a feedback about my first site

Posted 16 February 2014 - 05:40 PM

Well first of all your header (the dark blue) is not centered up with the gray box below it. I think you wanted to center these up so they look together like a page. Secondly, scrolling headings are really frowned upon on the net these days. It is old and really doesn't do anything to help visitors read your content. I am not a huge fan of the simple sky blue background, but that is just my preference I guess. You can do so much more than solid background colors too.

I like how your forms fade in. The registration form itself could use a few tweaks. Like the submit button should probably be down close to the "close" button. Your birthday boxes are also not aligned and the birth year only goes to 1981 which means anyone is older than 32 or so can't register? Can you have a negative passed percentage or one over 100%? That doesn't sound right.

Those are a few things I found a bit odd with the site. But not too bad of a start. Lot's or room for improvement and hopefully it turns out to be a great page.

:)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Please give me a feedback about my first site

Posted 16 February 2014 - 09:40 PM

Thank you Martyr2 for your feedback
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -