5 Replies - 289 Views - Last Post: 30 March 2014 - 12:57 PM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Where can I get help for my Python class?

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:54 AM

I am currently taking an advanced Python class in my college. There are some assignment questions that I can't figure out. I can't find someone friendly/willing enough to make me understand things in assignments in my college.

So, I need a website or someone with experience in Python who can help me, perhaps in exchange of money.
The thing is I just don't want to have my assignments get solved by someone else; I want to understand them.
I really want to be good at Python, but for being good at Python, I have to ask lots of questions.

Where can I get this help? Is this forum an appropriate place to create topics about my assignment questions? I am asking because in some forums it is not allowed to get any form of help about school assignments.
Many thanks.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Where can I get help for my Python class?

#2 modi123_1  Icon User is online

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Where can I get help for my Python class?

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:00 AM

Assuming you actually try to the work and have specific questions - more so than the "where do I start" or thinly veiled "do the work for me" - you should be find posting here.
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

#3 andrewsw  Icon User is online

• Fire giant boob nipple gun!
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:02 AM

You can get help and guidance here provided that you:

• Ask specific questions
  • Explain what you have tried, posting your code
  • Explain what you understand, or don't understand, about the topic.

This is not a problem. Just posting an assignment, without demonstrating any effort, will not get you too far ;)
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

#4 jon.kiparsky  Icon User is online

• Pancakes!
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:23 PM

In addition to the above, if you you're concerned about violating your teacher's policies, you should talk to them and ask them what's permissible.
An alternative plan would be to post your question and send your teacher a link to the topic - that way, they know you're not trying to sneak anything by them.

In any case, if they have any questions about DIC policy regarding homework help, they can create an account here and contact me, I'll be happy to talk to them about it.
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 30 March 2014 - 12:53 PM

My assignments are all over. I got 92 points out of 100 for homework assignments. There is only final exam left. But I think I will take this course once again next year because I want to get the best grade possible for this course. However, my assignments being over does not mean I will stop posting here. Instead I will keep asking questions because I really want to learn more and become a guru if I can. :whistling: But this time you don't need to hesitate answering me because you won't be giving me an unfair advantage. Thank you all a lot for helping and answering me. I really value your help.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#6 jon.kiparsky  Icon User is online

• Pancakes!
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 30 March 2014 - 12:57 PM

Sounds like you're doing well. Congratulations!
Looking forward to your next questions.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1