1 Replies - 3587 Views - Last Post: 30 May 2014 - 10:11 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Cross-Platform Mobile Development Tools (XMT) Research

Posted 11 March 2014 - 03:04 AM

Hi!

My name is Sondre Bjerkerud and I am currently doing a research as part of my master's degree at Buskerud University College in Norway. I chose to do a research on the pros and cons of the use of so-called Cross-Platform Mobile Development Tools, or XMTs for short (i.e. PhoneGap, Titanium, MoSync). A major part of this research is the execution of a survey in the field I am researching.

If you are or have been in the Mobile Development industry I would be very very thankful if you would spend a couple of minutes of your time to answer my short survey. You will get the option of receving the research results by e-mail if you are interested in the outcome of my research.

Take me to the survey

Best Regards,
Sondre Bjerkerud

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Cross-Platform Mobile Development Tools (XMT) Research

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Cross-Platform Mobile Development Tools (XMT) Research

Posted 30 May 2014 - 10:11 PM

View Postterskel, on 11 March 2014 - 03:04 AM, said:

Hi!

My name is Sondre Bjerkerud and I am currently doing a research as part of my master's degree at Buskerud University College in Norway. I chose to do a research on the pros and cons of the use of so-called Cross-Platform Mobile Development Tools, or XMTs for short (i.e. PhoneGap, Titanium, MoSync). A major part of this research is the execution of a survey in the field I am researching.

If you are or have been in the Mobile Development industry I would be very very thankful if you would spend a couple of minutes of your time to answer my short survey. You will get the option of receving the research results by e-mail if you are interested in the outcome of my research.

Take me to the survey

Best Regards,
Sondre Bjerkerud

Sondre, Can you please tell me what research you did? and conclusion of your research? Please provid eme the details so I can help you more.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1