4 Replies - 193 Views - Last Post: 16 March 2014 - 06:22 AM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

PHP Time Slot Booking system

Posted 15 March 2014 - 08:48 AM

Hi Guys

I need to do a Time Slot Booking system for a site I am building for a Hypnotherapy business. I was wondering if anyone knew where there was a tutorial or something I could follow as I am not sure how to start this, I usually study code and then change to suit me rather than creating from scratch as I seem to have lost that ability :(

http://www.phpjabber...lendar/demo.php - This would be perfect but it isnt free :P

Something simple will do, just need to get this done quick for an assignment.

Looking at what I need I need for the user to be able to book a session in a day Mon-Sat (will prob have to be set sessions (5 per day). and a dropdown to say where at as he works from Home and 3 locations or at clients home.

Thanks

Graham

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: PHP Time Slot Booking system

• Major DIC Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: PHP Time Slot Booking system

Posted 15 March 2014 - 11:07 AM

Why does this sound like a homework assignment?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 16 March 2014 - 04:36 AM

Because it is an assignment, but I am looking for a tutorial or something as I have been out of the coding for a while and I want to build a booking system, but I dont know how to include the dates etc....

G
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Major DIC Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 16 March 2014 - 04:51 AM

Realizing you are rusty , this is why understanding the foundation of a language is important, there isn't going to be a tutorial for everything you want to do.

Break the entire project into pieces, then start building each piece. If this were for an actual job I would buy or find something that has already been developed and either modify or use it and move on to the next requirement. I can't point you to anything other than learn the building blocks so you can roll your own.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 16 March 2014 - 06:22 AM

If it was for the real world I would buy one and do the same as I am ok at modifying for the most part, I don't have time to learn it all, will end up having to build something simple then as I only have a week left.

G
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1