1 Replies - 475 Views - Last Post: 24 March 2014 - 09:37 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Hi

Posted 24 March 2014 - 08:14 AM

Hi!

I'm new to this website and just wanted to take a quick minute to introduce myself.

Background: I'm Jono, 20 and currently studying Computer Science (Mobile and Distributed Systems) MComp at University - coming to the end of my first year.

Knowledge: I'm not an overly well rounded programmer but my main area's of knowledge are Java, HTML and CSS.

Aims: Hopefully I would like to extend my current skills and learn some new skills, using this website. Especially interested in learning C/C++, seeing as it will be used heavily in my second year on the Networks module and of course contribute to the site.

Jono

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Hi

• Programming Theoretician
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Hi

Posted 24 March 2014 - 09:37 AM

Welcome to Dream.In.Code JonoCX! Thanks for taking a second out of your day to let us know a little about you. This place is certainly a great resource to ask questions and get help on a slew of different languages and it probably one of the most popular coding boards available on the net. If you ever find yourself in a tough jam, just post your code (using code tags) along with your question we can certainly help. Also error messages are useful if you have any. ;)

Thanks for joining up and hope to see you around. :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1