PM

Page 1 of 1

2 Replies - 2742 Views - Last Post: 26 March 2014 - 05:17 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

PM

Posted 26 March 2014 - 04:38 PM

I know these might sound like stupid questions but I'm still new to dream.in.code. What is PM? Also how do I know when I'm doing it? And how do I know if I am using the right forums?
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: PM

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: PM

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:05 PM

PM = Private Message. Also sometimes referred to as Conversations. You really should be able to tell when you're doing it, since it's nothing like what you do when you post normal posts like these. It's more like an Email client, except it's not.

And how do I know if I am using the right forums?

There is a forum list on the right side of most pages, and a black "Form" button at the top of each page. Those list the available forums. - The "right" forum is the one that is most appropriate for your topic.

This one, for example, should more appropriately be in the Site Questions & Support forum, rather than in the Caffeine Lounge. - I'll move it there for you.
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: PM

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:17 PM

View PostAtli, on 26 March 2014 - 05:05 PM, said:

PM = Private Message. Also sometimes referred to as Conversations. You really should be able to tell when you're doing it, since it's nothing like what you do when you post normal posts like these. It's more like an Email client, except it's not.

And how do I know if I am using the right forums?

There is a forum list on the right side of most pages, and a black "Form" button at the top of each page. Those list the available forums. - The "right" forum is the one that is most appropriate for your topic.

This one, for example, should more appropriately be in the Site Questions & Support forum, rather than in the Caffeine Lounge. - I'll move it there for you.

Thank you.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1