1 Replies - 582 Views - Last Post: 06 April 2014 - 06:12 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Hello There Everyone!

Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:54 PM

Hello there everyone! My name is Eugene Petrie, and I am currently a student at IUPUI studying in the computer science field. My specializations are software engineering and mobile web development. Currently I am familiar with only a few programming languages and new to many others. Some languages I use frequently, but do not know fully, are: C/C++, HTML, and Python. Some languages that I am currently learning are: Javascript, Java, C#, Ruby, and HTML5/CSS.

I was once a member here before, though I cannot remember my last account name or password, so I am familiar on how this site is set up. I hope to make some friends here as I learn what I can about the world of programming. Hope you all have a nice day! :)

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Hello There Everyone!

• Programming Theoretician
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Hello There Everyone!

Posted 06 April 2014 - 06:12 PM

Welcome to Dream.In.Code Eugene! Good to have you back. You might want to take a spin around and see what has changed since there have been many changes happening recently. Other than that, I just remind you to post your code (in code tags) along with your question and error messages. We can do what we can to help you out.

Hope to see more of you around. :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1