Graphic design is our featured forum of the month! So we have decided to put together a competition to allow any graphic designers a chance to stamp their own mark on dream in code!
Users are given badges for high rep awards in designated forums. These badges were designed by me a few years ago and are now in need of freshening up; this is where you come in.
DIC Competition - Design our Rep Award Badges
Design a set of badges to fit with our reputation awards:
- C++: Blew Your Leg Off (+75 rep)
- Java: Here Comes the Sun (+75 rep)
- VB.NET: Dim Me As Awesome (+25 rep)
- PHP: Little Bobby Tables (+30 rep)
- C#: THIS isn't the self reference droid you are looking for (+30 rep)
- ColdFusion: Brrr, it's cold in here. (+10 rep)
- Ruby: Ruby - Rocking on the Rails (+10 rep)
- Assembly: Here's a Pointer- Don't Forget (+10 rep)
- FP: Divine Recursion (+10 rep)
- Mobile: Can you hear me now? (+15 rep)
- HTML/CSS: What a POSTer (+15 rep)
- Software Development: Code Monkey (+15 rep)
- Computer Science: O(1) advice over time (+15 rep)
- Industry News: Look at what I found! (+10 rep)
- Computer Support: Did you turn it off and on again? (+25 rep)
- Graphic Design: I can tell by the pixels (+15 rep)
- Other Languages: What a Lua-wow! (+10 rep)
- XNA/Game Programming: We Made Games Before It Went Mainstream (+15 rep)
- Pythoneer (+20 rep)
At this point there are no rules specific to the look of the badges so as to encourage you to come up with whatever you want.
Please create a preview image with all of your badges lined up in a grid which can then be posted to the thread, as an image, at an acceptable size.
The competition will end on the 1st of May with voting soon after.
Good luck everyone!