1 Replies - 501 Views - Last Post: 06 April 2014 - 02:21 PM

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

My long waited introduction

Posted 06 April 2014 - 02:16 PM

Hey there everyone, I finally got around to actually making an introduction, My names Robert, I'm an Australian born Dane, I live in Denmark but I still have my English ;)/>/>/>/>

I'm 19 and male, about 185cm tall and about 70ish kg, so I'm not the biggest of guys, but I get around, blond hair and blue eyes like a true Dane, I'm currently in my last year of College.

I've been coding pretty much all my life, ever since I helped build my first computer back in 2000 or so, it was made out of old computer parts from my dads electronics store, rocking an amazing 300MHz (still have it laying, charming little processor),
I started properly programming when I was about 7 years old, I started out in BASIC, I later moved on to Visual Basic and a little bit of C++, it was really hard to get into at the time though.

I work part time next to school at a grill/gas station/bar, so I'm part bartender, part "chef".

I enjoy playing games, and I do so a lot (315 games on Steam), I enjoy a lot of different games and genres, I don't stick to a specific game, though I do enjoy Battlefield now and then.

My favourite movie would be The Matrix, I don't know how many times I've watched the trilogy, but it can't be good, my favourite video game would be Half-Life, and I've played that game to death, I literally know where every single event is throughout all 4 of them.

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein, would be my favourite quote, I try to go by is as much as possible, you don't always know something as well as you make yourself think ;)/>/>/>/>

I have a big interest in programming games, and I try to work on that as much as I can, though I don't have anyone to work with, so it's often huge assignments for myself as I enjoy writing the engine myself, it's quite a lot of work (For those who have not tried it),
so if anyone has a project running, and need a new member, feel free to give me a PM.

Hope you enjoy my introduction, you should definitely know a lot about me.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: My long waited introduction

#2 laytonsdad  Icon User is online

• Cheese and Sprinkles
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: My long waited introduction

Posted 06 April 2014 - 02:21 PM

Hello and welcome to DIC. You seem enthusiastic, I look forward to your contributions on the site. :D
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1