2 Replies - 1262 Views - Last Post: 07 April 2014 - 09:01 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

solving test cases questions in c

Posted 07 April 2014 - 06:57 AM

Hello Everyone,

I want to ask that where could i get info to learn how to solve test cases questions like this user has asked on this forum Test Case Question

Any book, reference anything. I will be very thankful to you.
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: solving test cases questions in c

• Code herder
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: solving test cases questions in c

Posted 07 April 2014 - 08:47 PM

Almost any (decent) programming book will teach you that because good programming books teach you how to think and come up with good programming designs. Mediocre programming books will at least teach you the syntax and basic library functions available to you in that language, but leave you to your own devices on how to use what you know about the language to come up with the set of steps required to solve a problem.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Code herder
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: solving test cases questions in c

Posted 07 April 2014 - 09:01 PM

If you'll pardon the pun, the critical part is learning the techniques for critical thinking. Personally, I think that it was this book that had the most influence in my learning how to program and use computers to solve problems: Elementary Pascal, Learning to Program Your Computer in Pascal with Sherlock Holmes -- yes, the book is in Pascal, but I was using the concepts I learned there in my BASIC and assembly programs at the time, and then later in my Pascal programs when I got a better computer.

But if you need a book reference, consider perusing the book list that is at the top of the C/C++ forum.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1