My grades suck

• (2 Pages)
  • +

17 Replies - 3220 Views - Last Post: 12 May 2014 - 11:43 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: My grades suck

Posted 26 April 2014 - 08:54 PM

Bioinformatics was what I was originally going for. thanks for that site. I'll probably spend my summer looking into that. Thanks ;)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 08 May 2014 - 11:02 AM

here is a little food for thought. The article is a year old but I read it and remembered it.

Google Hiring
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 12 May 2014 - 11:43 PM

I went through that phase as well. "WHAT DO I DO WITH MY LIFE PHASE". The sooner you get out of it, the better. This does not mean that you know what you are going to do with your life. It just means you are doing something!

-If you don't know what to do, start doing something.
-A confused mind creates confused answers. The result more confusion.

-I quit school. I was working towards being a dr.
- I was a beekeeper for quite some time.
-Now I'm going to get my Masters in CS and ISE

I think you need time. Take time off school. Get a job, preferably in agriculture to see what kind of work it takes create the food that our lives depend on, and why education is important. It's silly to expect a 19 year old to KNOW what they want to do with their life. Typically young college students haven't experienced enough to know something they'd like to dedicate their time too, and sometimes they don't yet have the courage to explore, and go off track.

Learn things. Strive for excellence. See the value in what you learn.

Seize your Power. You are unstoppable. Give everything your all, and don't be afraid to change course. Be curios. Be dedicated. Be hungry, and trust that you have the power to make it all work out.

also, don't take more than full load. Squeeze each class for everything it's worth. College is not a race.

Side advice: Life is accumulative. Use that to your advantage.

Also, buy a journal. and use it. best of luck. I have faith in you. You are more powerful than you imagine.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• (2 Pages)
  • +