2 Replies - 2716 Views - Last Post: 07 May 2014 - 09:58 AM

• D.I.C Addict

• View blog

Gaming Website

Posted 25 April 2014 - 01:03 PM

Hi everyone, as you know for some time now I've been working on my website. With the help of everyone here I have accomplished far more than I ever thought I would - even just nice little add-ons that make it seem much better. As I always appreciate feedback, and this is my first website, I would really appreciate it if people could spare some time to tell me what they think of it - any feedback, no matter how critical will be useful thanks :)

http://www.strongholdnation.co.uk

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Gaming Website

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Gaming Website

Posted 06 May 2014 - 07:08 PM

The mouse is a bit large. It kind of feels a bi clunky clicking on things. Perhaps you can resize it to something smaller? Other than that the site looks very good and is well designed.

EDIT: After looking through the website some more I noticed something else. The download center looks very different from the rest of the site. If I where you I would change it to have the same theme as the rest of the site.

Nice site you have going.

This post has been edited by print('username'): 06 May 2014 - 07:11 PM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Addict

• View blog

Re: Gaming Website

Posted 07 May 2014 - 09:58 AM

Thanks for your feedback.

I originally intended to have the theme different because I wanted them to be completely separate from each other and I've been debating about changing it for a while myself, that's something I'll keep in mind thanks.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1