4 Replies - 1359 Views - Last Post: 14 June 2014 - 09:32 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Is Mobile App Marketing survey really necessary?

Posted 17 May 2014 - 02:41 PM

Hello all and thank you moderator for accepting my registration.

I'm a brand new app developer as you can imagine. In every sense of it. New to coding, new to the terminology and new to forums as well. This whole process is really getting its best out of me. I get very confused as to where to start and even why mobile apps do not get the high downloads they deserve in the stores.

I'm very interested in the user side of the mobile app download equation. Like why a user will decide to download an app and what motivates them to download the app.

So my professor also feels I need to understand the developer perspective. Like what developers think about marketing apps in the first place. Whether they even find it relevant. Here is my problem and I hope I can get any assistance from you developers in this group. 5 mins of your most precious time will really go a long way to help me in this anonymous school survey on mobile app marketing. As a developer, tell me what you think about app marketing and whether it is even important for the app to succeed.

Link for App Developer Only: https://usc.qualtric...ezJuUIcWo4ILm4t

Link for App User Only: https://usc.qualtric...bqNCAM2whdVfNnD

Thank you all very much for your assistance in this school project.

Regards

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Is Mobile App Marketing survey really necessary?

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Is Mobile App Marketing survey really necessary?

Posted 18 May 2014 - 01:05 PM

View Poststudentdev, on 17 May 2014 - 02:41 PM, said:

Hello all and thank you moderator for accepting my registration.

I'm a brand new app developer as you can imagine. In every sense of it. New to coding, new to the terminology and new to forums as well. This whole process is really getting its best out of me. I get very confused as to where to start and even why mobile apps do not get the high downloads they deserve in the stores.

I'm very interested in the user side of the mobile app download equation. Like why a user will decide to download an app and what motivates them to download the app.

So my professor also feels I need to understand the developer perspective. Like what developers think about marketing apps in the first place. Whether they even find it relevant. Here is my problem and I hope I can get any assistance from you developers in this group. 5 mins of your most precious time will really go a long way to help me in this anonymous school survey on mobile app marketing. As a developer, tell me what you think about app marketing and whether it is even important for the app to succeed.

Link for App Developer Only: https://usc.qualtric...ezJuUIcWo4ILm4t

Link for App User Only: https://usc.qualtric...bqNCAM2whdVfNnD

Thank you all very much for your assistance in this school project.

Regards

A big thank you for the generous response so far on my survey. 5 developer responses so far. Any additional support in filling the survey is very welcome.

I'm a very good and detailed tester. Please feel free to reach out in the future is you need my help. Regards.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 20 May 2014 - 01:20 PM

[/quote]

A big thank you for the generous response so far on my survey. 5 developer responses so far. Any additional support in filling the survey is very welcome.

I'm a very good and detailed tester. Please feel free to reach out in the future is you need my help. Regards.
[/quote]

Thanks a lot all. 24 responses already!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 29 May 2014 - 01:18 PM

View Poststudentdev, on 20 May 2014 - 01:20 PM, said:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Half way there! 50 responses from 100 required.
Thanks for your assistance and counting on your help to make it. :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 14 June 2014 - 09:32 PM

View Poststudentdev, on 29 May 2014 - 01:18 PM, said:

View Poststudentdev, on 20 May 2014 - 01:20 PM, said:

[/quote]

Half way there! 50 responses from 100 required.
Thanks for your assistance and counting on your help to make it. :)/>/>
[/quote]

Thanks a lot all. Will be closing the survey soon. Your help in filling the survey greatly appreciated. Should you have a minute to take the survey, please do not hesitate :)/>
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1