2 Replies - 1322 Views - Last Post: 29 May 2014 - 04:41 AM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Need Help With Project Please

Posted 28 May 2014 - 12:15 PM

I am respiratory therapy clinical instructor, and I was trying to create clinical simulation test for my students. I have no knowledge of coding/programming etc. and that is why I need help from ALL of you experts here (step by step instructions needed). Specifically what I need can be seen on nbrc.org, click on RRT, then click on Free CSE Practice Examination.I would need something like that maybe burned to a CD (which would self execute, or in web browser, or even if I need to pay for website hosting. Student log-in should be required to practice and also to have an option to take actual graded test (without being able to go back and change the answers). If anyone can help me and my students out we would greatly appreciate it. Thank you all for taking the time to read and reply to my post with ANY suggestions..? I would not mind to invest in the right programming tool, or even pay someone for developing such an application for me. I also would like to be able to add questions to the bank of available questions over time. Please let me know if there is anyone out there who would like to help. Thank You.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Need Help With Project Please

#2 modi123_1  Icon User is online

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Need Help With Project Please

Posted 28 May 2014 - 12:19 PM

If you have no knowledge of programming you may just want to hire someone.

The requirements are vague-ish, and you need to nail down what platform (web, desktop, etc) you are shooting for.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Regular

• View blog

Re: Need Help With Project Please

Posted 29 May 2014 - 04:41 AM

Learning programming will require time. Plus, there are lots of different programming languages you can choose from. And there's also the database that you have to think of.

There are lots of tutorials in the internet depending on the programming language of your choice. If you really want to learn programming, there are lots of resources out there. But since your field is too far from being related to programming, you have to think again. If it won't help you in your field, you might be just wasting your time.

I don't recommend you to venture in programming if you are not seeing yourself leaving the field of medicine and taking programming head on. Rather, it would be much helpful to either search for an existing software or site that can cater your needs or hire someone to do it.

If spending money for it is not your option, then try looking for a free software if there is any.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1