Challenge: (Easy - Moderate)
Your challenge if you choose to accept it, is to validate an input text to see if it a valid number which contains the digit separator , Note: , in this context is thousands separator not the french meaning of decimal point)
Public Function Valid( text As String ) As Boolean End Function
- The checking must be done left to right not right to left.
- No use of Regular Expression
- Use basic looping constructs eg.
- Use basic string manipulation functions
- Use of Char.IsDigit is permitted
, N ,0 N ,00 N ,000 N 0, N 00, N 0,0 N 0,00 N 0,000 Y
This challenge is open to all languages but VB.net enteries are preferred.