2 Replies - 1505 Views - Last Post: 28 September 2014 - 10:47 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Which Wordpress Hosting should I choose?

Posted 15 July 2014 - 04:42 AM

Hello guys. I'm just a total newbie when it comes to Wordpress. I haven't even tried using it but since there are instructions on their site, I feel like I can learn it easily. The company I'm currently working on uses wordpress so I feel like using it too will help me learn. I can also use PHP, Javascript, C, HTML but not an expert. Just the basic knowledge so I also feel like it will help me improve those if I start using something like Wordpress.

I don't want to use the free one on wordpress.com because of the limits. And the paid one is not that expensive so I think it's worth the try.

So I just want to ask suggestions for a good host for wordpress? Budget is around $5-$7 per month. I've checked the suggestions on the Wordpress.org site but I'm not sure which one to choose. Hopefully you can help me. Thanks. :)/>

PS: Also, do I need to have a knowledge of other programming languages to be able to use Wordpress?

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Which Wordpress Hosting should I choose?

#2 modi123_1  Icon User is online

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Which Wordpress Hosting should I choose?

Posted 15 July 2014 - 07:27 AM

Let's get it out of the way - there is no "best", right?

I would suggest looking at the requirements for wordpress...
http://wordpress.org...t/requirements/
... and seeing what host has them for the price you want. There's a multitude of hosts out there with an array of options.

Alternatively if you want to only fiddle around with it on your local machine you can install XAMP/WAMP/LAMP/MAMP and play with it locally and skip having to buy into a host.
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Which Wordpress Hosting should I choose?

Posted 28 September 2014 - 10:47 PM

I n my opinion you should go with Bluehost. Bluehost has become the largest brand name when it comes to WordPress hosting.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1