• (3 Pages)
  • +

36 Replies - 3189 Views - Last Post: 29 September 2014 - 07:21 AM

• Lord of Schwing
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: F2P games you play

Posted 26 August 2014 - 02:24 PM

been playing a iphone game, Evolution. And i fully believe there is some sort of witchcraft going on. I'm pretty good at not spending money on F2P games but i've sunk like 40 bucks into this thing.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 10 September 2014 - 09:06 AM

I found myself playing a lot of Terraria with my friend lately...alos if you like some old school FPS with not so bad graphics (if you don't care about the graphics that is) i would recommend Medal Of Honor : Underground.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 10 September 2014 - 09:08 AM

Terraria and Medal Of Honor:Underground are both Free to Play (F2P)?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Ill-informed Mongoloid
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 15 September 2014 - 06:17 AM

Unsure on those two titles, but there is a version of Call of Duty which is F2P. Thinking about it, it's possible that it might be Medal of Honour instead - they are both the same game anyways, and not really of a genre I pay much attention to, so I don't remember which I keep seeing.

Whichever it is, I keep seeing it advertised on Steam offering free chances at epic loot, so I'm guessing they are less F2P, and more P2W.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#35 depricated  Icon User is online

• RISC Architecture is going to change everything.

• View blog

Posted 23 September 2014 - 04:56 AM

ArcheAge is undeniably pay to win - but it's managed more like having a subscription ("Patron") gives full access to the game (housing, farming, ability to auction, etc) while also having the option to play free with restrictions. I'm OK with that - I'd happily pay a subscription for the game, and I miss sub-based games. :/
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 28 September 2014 - 09:59 PM

I'm with you on that one depricated. I've actually been looking for a decent P2P/Subscription based MMO; haven't seen any good ones in a while. I used to play a lot of F2P mmos when I was younger (I'm still pretty young), but that was only because I didn't make my own money, and my mother would rather kill herself than pay for me to play a game lol.

I tried ArcheAge for a bit, but the queues and undeniable presence of a p2w model in the near future made me quit early - really early. I'm hoping that when Black Desert comes out it's a bit different. However, being that it is a Korean MMO, I highly doubt that. I've mostly been playing Dota 2 for the past 2 years, and I've gotten pretty darn good at it - top 2%. There really isn't a pay to win aspect in the game. Maybe pay to look nice on every hero, but that's completely possible just by playing the game or trading over the large-ass community market.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Stressed Out Programmer

• View blog

Posted 29 September 2014 - 07:21 AM

I am still playing Crossfire and Marvel Puzzle Quest...............there just something about that match 3.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• (3 Pages)
  • +