1 Replies - 1216 Views - Last Post: 30 July 2014 - 04:27 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Suggeat

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:27 PM

Recently i lunched a web development website, so i need some suggest from expert person.
My site : http://www.mohamedandali.co/
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Suggeat

#2 ChrisNt  Icon User is online

• cute bug

• View blog

Re: Suggeat

Posted 30 July 2014 - 04:27 AM

I love minimalist design but i think your site its way too minimalistic.In about page i dont like the font you are using..
"We are a creative team delivering impeccable solutions and outstanding results for our clients. We are helping companies develop, evolve and stand out by defining beauty in design, power in branding and future in marketing."

also you i think should write more about your team.

In Clients page i think logo of the companies should have color and not only on mouse hover..maybe on hover some information about your client should appear at the left part of the screen because it looks way too "simple".

Services page looks nice but I also would like to see some information about the services that you provide .

Contact page looks ok maybe the confirmation that message was sent should be more visible.

In general my opinion is that you should add some color to your website and also more information about your services to make future clients to give you an opportunity to do a project for them.

P.S Im not an expert

This post has been edited by ChrisNt: 30 July 2014 - 04:30 AM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1