1 Replies - 1556 Views - Last Post: 24 July 2014 - 06:32 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Best Web Host for Beginners

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:38 PM

Hi, I'm looking to have a website hosted and I don't have much experience with web hosts beyond just doing some initial research. I'd like to know if you folks have any suggestions for a good web host for novice web developers.

I'd like to get the best value possible because all I need to put up is a basic informative site with a blog and decent email features.

If you know of any hosts that sound right for the task, please let me know.

Thank you

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Best Web Host for Beginners

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Best Web Host for Beginners

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:32 AM

View PostMechaKong, on 23 July 2014 - 10:38 PM, said:

Hi, I'm looking to have a website hosted and I don't have much experience with web hosts beyond just doing some initial research. I'd like to know if you folks have any suggestions for a good web host for novice web developers.

I'd like to get the best value possible because all I need to put up is a basic informative site with a blog and decent email features.

If you know of any hosts that sound right for the task, please let me know.

Thank you

Check out http://50webs.com I have used them for simple sites and novice applications for years now. The thing that has always stuck out about them to me is how simple and straight forward they are with their interface. If you want to upload files via an admin panel, their is about as simple as it gets while providing all of the features you could need. Their support team is awesome too. I don't think I have ever had to wait over 30min for a reply to a ticket before.

They are also very competatitve in pricing. $30 a year and you get several email accounts, more hosting then you'll use for a simple website, ftp, mysql databases. Check them out. They beat the hell out of godaddy that's for sure.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1