Is the US president afraid of ISIS terror group?

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »

117 Replies - 4956 Views - Last Post: 25 July 2014 - 10:39 AM

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Is the US president afraid of ISIS terror group?

Posted 24 July 2014 - 08:55 PM

Dial back the rhetoric there warhawk - Putin is not going to nuke anyone.

Do you think ISIS could ever in a million years invade Russia like they are doing in the Middle East?

Destabilized region vs stabilized-ish region. Apples meet oranges.

Leave it up to us here in the west and we would still be fighting for rights of things like Feminist and all that rubbish.

Ah.. what?

I don't agree with many of Putin's methods but they are without a doubt undeniably effective to its fullest. He seems to be a man who can make hard decisions quite easily.

Great for him. I would prefer a leader that has to make hard decisions in not so easy of a fashion. One who considers the humanitarian cost. Someone with a conscience.

Your comparison is way out of whack. Very different scenarios, but if you maintained your logic the US should have dropped first strike on Russia for the on going Ukraine business. I wonder how that would balance in your books.. "OMG! War! Blood! Conflict! YISSSSS! Oh no! Not versus playboy Putin! My pleats in my pants are unsure which side to raise up for!". Silly statement for sure, but we all get a man-crush now and then. Mine is still Vin Diesel.

What a man what a man what a mighty good man!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:05 PM

^ LOL well I would never suggest America strike Russia or vice versa

Doubt there would be a planet left with 2 Mutually Assured Destruction capable countries.

I would however have no problem with seeing every one of those ISIS member nuked.

I actually hope they try to invade Russia like all of them at once so no one would ever have to worry about ISIS again.

This post has been edited by john5220: 24 July 2014 - 09:09 PM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:13 PM

Ah.. but those muddy sand folk - they deserve a good ol' glassing. That and any other conflict that rises up. Hells bells - maybe we can start in central America and work south. Give those disease ridden kids crossing the southern border something to *REALLY* cry about when they show up. What? What was the Columbia? You like exporting drugs. Well ffffuuuuu!!! Here's a nuke to snort! F'n Peruvian pan flute bands! Tommahawk missle-chop those crap instruments right out of your mouth! Huzzah! Let's unleash some dogs of war without much of the cost of transportation! It's what Putin would do!

WWPD!

Nuke them nuke that! Maybe we can thrown down on Ecuador and hijack their flowers to pack into the nukes! yeah! Then the smell of death and carnage only is an undercurrent for the sweet smell of roses.
Was This Post Helpful? 2
  • +
  • -

#19 macosxnerd101  Icon User is online

• Self-Trained Economist
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:31 PM

Do you think ISIS could ever in a million years invade Russia like they are doing in the Middle East?
No way in hell, they would be nuked long before they reached the Russian border.

ISIS originated in the Middle East. A grassroots campaign is drastically different than an invasion. And Russia wouldn't nuke them. Napolean tried to invade Russia and failed, due to the Russian winter and the Russian tactic of scorched earth policy. Hitler lost for similar reasons.

Leave it up to us here in the west and we would still be fighting for rights of things like Feminist and all that nonsense.

And women's rights are unimportant why? Boy have you brought the wrath of B9 down upon yourself. Hell hath no fury like a raging feminazi.

Also, Putin isn't this crusader for justice you seem to make him out to be. This is just a small part of it.
http://en.wikipedia....n_rights_policy

According to Human Rights Watch since May 2012, when Vladimir Putin was reelected as president, Russia has acted many restrictive laws, started inspections of nongovernmental organizations, harassed, intimidated, and imprisoned political activists, and started to restrict critics. The new laws include the so-called “foreign agents” law, the treason law, and the assembly law.

Just look at how much white color crime there are in the west. We love to think our system is just that great but its not. I am however not saying communism is better just pointing out how badly flawed our capitalist system is that we try to pretend is so perfect.

This argument makes no sense.

Far as I see Putin has done far more for the Russians than any recent American president has done for their people in recent times.

You do realize Putin takes far more executive power than our presidents have, right?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Cheese and Sprinkles
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:23 PM

Boy have you brought the wrath of B9 down upon yourself. Hell hath no fury like a raging feminazi

Can't wait to see this one. :devil2:
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#21 jon.kiparsky  Icon User is online

• Pancakes!
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:27 PM

View Postmacosxnerd101, on 24 July 2014 - 11:31 PM, said:

And women's rights are unimportant why? Boy have you brought the wrath of B9 down upon yourself. Hell hath no fury like a raging feminazi.

B9's not the only feminazi around here, but this guy would have to start saying something coherent before I'd get any rage together. I mean really - "I don't agree with what Putin does but it works and if we were in charge we would still be in favor of feminism"? Der... whut? "Obama should save the innocent people of Iraq by nuking... um... Iraq." Oh, really.

I think this guy's not the sharpest knife in the drawer, and his drawer is fill of butter knives.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#22 macosxnerd101  Icon User is online

• Self-Trained Economist
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:30 PM

B9's not the only feminazi around here

Jon, if you would like to burn your bra as well, you have my full support. You should feel comfortable in your own body, and not be constrained by societal (or silk) bounds like a bra.

Posted Image
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• You and me had such wonderful times when I'm all by myself.

• View blog

Posted 25 July 2014 - 04:07 AM

I'm...not even going to bother reading half this thread. Read the first two posts and this page.

What in the fuck?

So this guy is basically like "ISIS insulted your president and you're all hiding in the corner instead of invading and murdering their women and children! u r teh weakzorz! u need teh nu el presidente!"

Can't tell if this guy is just trolling politically, or is trying to encourage hate, or what. Either way he's about as coherent as Bill O'Reilly. Which I guess says something.
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 25 July 2014 - 04:21 AM

WOW wtf didn't even realize you all went to such extreme on this thread. Sigh

Before you judge me on my options to bomb them it was YOUR AMERICAN NEWS who said TO BOMB THEM

https://www.youtube....h?v=7nm8aW7WOsc

Its not like I came up with this idea all by myself. Its the American news and feminist who said to do this not just me wtf. It is your number 1 news channel that said Obama is useless.

This woman was also a big American Judge Jeanine Pirro. So I am not sure what you all are trying to pin on me here I am only going by what I see on American news and one British BBC.

If YOUR AMERICAN NEWS ANCHOR AND JUDGE said to Bomb them do you expect me to say NO?

Some of you act like I am going PRO RT or something like that, I actually am fully aware that RT is fed lies and propaganda by the Russian government. I am not without a brain as you seem to think.

Its you people who said we can trust American media because its FREE PRESS while Russia Today channel is NOT. And its EXACTLY what I am doing. I never saw any news anchor on RT say bomb anyone so clearly the American media has a better idea of what is going on. RT is putin's PR channel as we all know so why trust them over American media? is it not then best to trust American Media which is FREE PRESS over Putin's propaganda channel?

This post has been edited by john5220: 25 July 2014 - 04:29 AM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Major DIC Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 25 July 2014 - 04:29 AM

Based on that last comment, I am guessing you are not American? This is even more ludicrous when someone outside of the side effects of a US war chimes in and says what we should do.

Let me break it down for you, the news says two types of things, the journalist' opinion and the stations opinion. And rarely does the news give the whole story. Somehow, someway, it is biased based on their viewership.
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

#26 no2pencil  Icon User is online

• Admiral Fancy Pants
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 25 July 2014 - 04:31 AM

View Postdepricated, on 25 July 2014 - 07:07 AM, said:

Can't tell if this guy is just trolling politically

OP had around 40 posts prior to opening the topic.

Troll or not, certainly not a regular community member.

View Postdepricated, on 25 July 2014 - 07:07 AM, said:

I'm...not even going to bother reading half this thread.

If you wanted to, may I suggest you get some hip-waders? Because the shit gets pretty deep :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 25 July 2014 - 04:33 AM

View Postastonecipher, on 25 July 2014 - 04:29 AM, said:

Based on that last comment, I am guessing you are not American? This is even more ludicrous when someone outside of the side effects of a US war chimes in and says what we should do.

Let me break it down for you, the news says two types of things, the journalist' opinion and the stations opinion. And rarely does the news give the whole story. Somehow, someway, it is biased based on their viewership.

Sorry I am not American so you are correct there. I know little about American news, I only assume they tell the truth and know what they are doing because they are supposed to be free press and pro democratic. To my knowledge one can only assume their intentions are for the best.

From what I have known for some time is America is supposed to be the world's only super power left and bears the responsibility of promoting justice and freeing others from tyranny. Its not like there is another super power left, so we can only count on America now. I am pretty sure if Russia was still a super power they would not have allowed ISIS to continue random committing genocide like the 1940's Germany.

This post has been edited by john5220: 25 July 2014 - 04:42 AM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#28 no2pencil  Icon User is online

• Admiral Fancy Pants
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 25 July 2014 - 04:37 AM

View Postjohn5220, on 25 July 2014 - 07:33 AM, said:

I know little about American news

So does our news outlets. They have an agenda.

View Postjohn5220, on 25 July 2014 - 07:33 AM, said:

I only assume they tell the truth

That's a very, very dangerous assumption.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 25 July 2014 - 04:39 AM

^ WOW is that for real? Bill O Riley seems like an insane maniac.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Major DIC Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 25 July 2014 - 04:41 AM

America is supposed to be the world's only super power left and bears the responsibility of promoting justice and freeing others from tyranny.

And that is one thing that continues to keep us in shit we have no business meddling in. We are not the world's police, or anything else our first responsibility is our country. Then, we can help. We should not step into another country and say this is what you are doing wrong, now let us fund and fix the problem for you.

Also, Russia is attacked by "terrorists" still, so are most non third world countries. The word terrorist and terrorism is a relatively new terminology. One countries terrorist is another's "rebels" or "freedom fighters". You slap terrorism on it and now it means something different than it did when it happened 50 years ago.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »