Page 1 of 1

7 Replies - 2078 Views - Last Post: 28 July 2014 - 09:40 AM

#1 athrun5  Icon User is online

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Confusion on your side

Posted 28 July 2014 - 09:16 AM

http://www.dreaminco...about-binddata/

I am not asking you to do my homework. I am asking to tell me what this does exactly because I was never learned it. I don't care if you tell me or give me a site to read about it. I just want to learn, I don't want an answer just given to me to use for school, that will only set me up to FAIL. This may sorta be in line with each other but how am I suppose to do my school work if I am never taught how to do it. So if you can't tell me, fine give me something on another site to read. If you don't know a site or if you don't want to answer on this then fine don't answer but don't shut me out.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Confusion on your side

#2 modi123_1  Icon User is online

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Confusion on your side

Posted 28 July 2014 - 09:19 AM

Moving to 'site feedback'.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#3 athrun5  Icon User is online

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 28 July 2014 - 09:24 AM

Well I guess it is feedback but my question is still there an explanation or a site would still be helpful since I couldn't find one
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Admiral Fancy Pants
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 28 July 2014 - 09:26 AM

The confusion is not on our side. You state that your homework assignment is to explain the code. So you asked us to explain to you, so you can explain to your professor.

tlhIn`toq's reply was spot on, & as such I will provide it here for you again to read.

View PosttlhIn`toq, on 28 July 2014 - 11:51 AM, said:

You were asked to explain, but can't. We won't do the homework for you / give you the homwork answer.
Sounds like you need to schedule some face-time with your instructor to let him know you are falling behind.

Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

#5 athrun5  Icon User is online

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 28 July 2014 - 09:29 AM

my assignment is to fix a program but the explain part is a small tiny piece of it. I need that info to even begin fixing this program. I never stated that I would take your explanation and tell it to my teacher in how it works.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Admiral Fancy Pants
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 28 July 2014 - 09:31 AM

As per your original post :

View Postathrun5, on 28 July 2014 - 11:25 AM, said:

So I was asked in my exercise to explain what this means or does but I am not sure as I only have used this once.

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#7 athrun5  Icon User is online

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 28 July 2014 - 09:32 AM

So I don't explain things very well. Giving a site for learning on how to do things even if its to answer someones question shouldn't be a problem which is why I stated as such.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Admiral Fancy Pants
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 28 July 2014 - 09:40 AM

View Postathrun5, on 28 July 2014 - 12:29 PM, said:

my assignment is to fix a program

I don't know what your native language is, but in English 'explain' (though it does have an x) is not the same as 'fix'. Perhaps you could provide more information, as so we can better understand what your needs are. You must realize, we're not standing over your shoulder. We have no idea what your exact situation is, except for what you communicate in your post. If you say 'explain this to me', chances are good that topic is getting closed.

View Postathrun5, on 28 July 2014 - 12:32 PM, said:

So I don't explain things very well. Giving a site for learning on how to do things even if its to answer someones question shouldn't be a problem which is why I stated as such.

So you came here to ask us for another site to go to? Try stack overflow. I hear they are great mind-readers.

** Topic closed & split here **
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1