0 Replies - 157 Views - Last Post: 29 September 2014 - 12:32 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

How to make programmed movements look natural on Alice 3D

Posted 29 September 2014 - 12:32 AM

Um, I am not sure about the whole 'Please put tags around your codes' bit, but anyways the problem or issue I have is that I am stuck on how to make my movements on Alice 3 look natural rather than robotic. I'll give you an overview of my assignment, I'm in high school by the way, and for ICT we had to make an animation using Alice 3 to assess coding/programming skills, and so, I have fighting scenes in my animation, which makes it quite difficult for me to figure out how much I should turn their elbow or shoulder or neck in order to make it seem like my character is going to punch the other character, while making it seem like they are fighting swiftly rather than abrupt stiff movements. Is there any techniques, or is it just all debugging?

Plus I was also wondering, is it true when you make a new procedure on Alice 3, you can't add any general parameters, for instance move: forward, backward, left, right, up, down features or the amount you want the obeject/person to move. I asked my ICT teacher about it and he said that I would have to incorporate all those details into my actual coding, which is a pain.

If u guys have any ideas or like anything! Please do reply. I'm sorry if its not very clear, I did try to make it as clear as possible.

(By the way, I did try to attach my file, though it says "You aren't permitted to upload this kinda file")

Thankyou

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Page 1 of 1