1. FORTRAN IV
2. IBM 1130 Assembler
3. EPL - Encoder Programming Language
4. VM1 - A short lived Burroughs language
5. Algol - Burroughs variation along with the dialects of DMAlgol and DCAlgol
6. COBOL - Various dialects. I have done bit fiddling in COBOL
9. Delphi - My current professional work is done with Delph
Currently fooling with Java on the hobby side.
I have worked with databases since the early 80's and manage to stumble around quite nicely with SQL. I am currently used MS SQL-Server and am a member of PASS.
I have even seen a bug free program. It is reproduced below:
LD * STO *
I will leave it to you to determine what its function is. Hint: the load instruction is loaded in address zero.
I am still fascinated by programming. It is absolutely amazing what we have done with two binary digits.