I wrote a ruby snippet. Had a logic error, so I rewrote it. When will

Page 1 of 1

2 Replies - 2451 Views - Last Post: 29 October 2007 - 06:06 PM

• D.I.C Head
  • member icon

• View blog

What about kudos?

Posted 29 October 2007 - 05:36 PM

Yeah, like the description says, I wrote a program in ruby(prime number calculator, works much faster than the one that most people think up). I haven't had it reviewed yet, but it was submitted several hours ago. I know I'm being impatient, but I'm just trying to rack up the kudos. I've got some more snippets I'm gonna upload tomorrow(a program that finds the mean, median, and mode of the numbers you enter, a program that translates a phrase into pig latin, and a program that tells you if the year you enter is a leap year), all of which are written in ruby

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: What about kudos?

• Head DIC Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: What about kudos?

Posted 29 October 2007 - 05:56 PM

Moving to site feedback.

brawnyman713, I appreciate your ambition, but this is the second time you've asked about kudos.

The staff here at dream.in.code all have day jobs of their own and many are in school. Snippets can some times take a day or two before they are approved, but when they are, you'll get your kudos. If it's not approved, you'll be notified with an explanation. You'll have the opportunity to correct the snippet and resubmit it for approval.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Head MFIC
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: What about kudos?

Posted 29 October 2007 - 06:06 PM

I thought the purpose of snippets was to share knowledge... wait like everyone else =-)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1