Thankful for good people

Page 1 of 1

2 Replies - 2877 Views - Last Post: 08 July 2016 - 01:16 PM

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Thankful for good people

Posted 19 February 2015 - 08:36 PM

I just want to say a big Thank you to all you coding gurus who help people out on this site. It has been an absolute pleasure to be here and learn something. I have found patience here and willingness to help a new person along. A huge, gigantic God bless you and yours and the work of your hands out to _HAWK_ who has been pushing me to learn and not making it extremely easy for me so that I would have to really dig for answers. He was polite to me (even when Im sure I gave him headaches) he is a great teacher and as given selfishly of his time. Thanks _HAWK_ and thanks to every single one of you that help in which ever area you help in...it's a blessing! Credit and honor to those who are due such things and I give you honor for your character and guruness!

Pastor, Homeless Ministry, Sarasota Florida

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Thankful for good people

#2 no2pencil  Icon User is online

• Professor Snuggly Pants
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Thankful for good people

Posted 23 February 2015 - 09:12 AM

** Moved to site feedback **
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Thankful for good people

Posted 08 July 2016 - 01:16 PM

View PostLuigi Nesbitt, on 19 February 2015 - 08:36 PM, said:

I just want to say a big Thank you to all you coding gurus who help people out on this site. It has been an absolute pleasure to be here and learn something. I have found patience here and willingness to help a new person along. A huge, gigantic God bless you and yours and the work of your hands out to _HAWK_ who has been pushing me to learn and not making it extremely easy for me so that I would have to really dig for answers. He was polite to me (even when Im sure I gave him headaches) he is a great teacher and as given selfishly of his time. Thanks _HAWK_ and thanks to every single one of you that help in which ever area you help in...it's a blessing! Credit and honor to those who are due such things and I give you honor for your character and guruness!

Pastor, Homeless Ministry, Sarasota Florida

:punk: And the noobs appreciate it too.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1