• (4 Pages)
  • +

59 Replies - 21943 Views - Last Post: 04 October 2017 - 10:41 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: WPF - helper

Posted 24 June 2015 - 04:14 AM

Dear All,
Here is another project-Ref:-PROJ-12.This is a new concept based project.I have enforced a Very New Concept in this Project
1.It is all about xml file binding in wpf.The conventional procedure is totally different and is cumbersome-involving MVVM techniques.
I was somehow not happy with MVVM and developed my own technique to enable xml file binding.Go through the project carefully-you will find
all details.I swear i had to sweat out quite a few working hours to achieve this.This is very slippery.You have to load all your xml via the
GUI window.You cannot copy paste the the xml.I split the xml file into three portions.The Header,The Middle Body and the Tail(Closing Root
-Element Tag).A bat file joins them in to a single xml file at run time.!!V.COOL-Is it not!!
Also,you click any item in(actor's name) the left side ListBox(Pink Color).The top text boxes will respond with binding.!!V.COOL!!
3.There are bindings used in this.I have used all veteran Hindi actors-details to demonstrate the xml binding.In this project i have left
the bat window at pause.You can correct the last line in bat file(Merge.bat) from @pause to Exit.This will make the cmd disappear auto.
4.The procedure for compiling is:-
Reload all files in with their respective extentions and place them in the folder(D:\WPF-1\PROJ-09).Preferably in D-drive(this wil enable
WPF-Studio to call them as explained in some previous article.Images folder to be put inside PROJ-07 folder only.
Also see that i have included almost all Imports in to the Driver3.You need not do any imports in the App1.xaml.vb file.!!COOL!!
5.I am uploading the project also vide http://www.filehosting.org.Url given below.
Original article help i have Used is mentioned in the comments section(at the bottom of the file) of App1.xaml.
Compiler calling is same as before.Use the appropriate .Net NO while calling(as per your .Net version).
6.Let me request once again,to those 200 and odd downloaders;please comment.
----------------------------------------------------------------------->>
All uploaded Folder's URLs.
http://www.filehosti...244/PROJ-12.rar
---------------------------------------------------------------------->>
With best Regards and blessings,
Happy Coding,
Venkatraman(aka)kvinvisibleguy
[email protected]

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by kvinvisibleguy: 24 June 2015 - 04:18 AM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 02 July 2015 - 04:19 AM

Dear All,
Here is another project-Ref:-PROJ-13.This is a continuation of the PROJ-12.Images can be added here.
1.It is all about xml file binding in wpf.This is my own technique and is the beginning of a new series of projects involving xml file bindings.
You are propably not aware;the MSBuild of Visual Studio is based on xml type bindings only.Even the latest MS offices are based on this
technique.My feeling is the future is based on xml and its involvement in all types of programming.XML is universally adaptable irrespective
of the programming language.
2.I have used all veteran Hindi actors-details to demonstrate the xml binding.In this project i have made the Bat window to work in background.
3.I have uploaded ActorImages folder-Place this in the D:\ drive.This way path correction for images is not required in your computer.
4.The Actor1.xml,Actor2.xml,Actor3.xml,Actors.xml files must be placed in Bin\Debug\ Folder with in the project.This part i forgot to mention in the
last project.One Actors.xml-with just Two Top lines ONLY-must be placed seperately inside the PROJ-13 folder.This is for initiation for the
Driver3.vbproj-when it starts compiling-otherwise the cmd will show error.In the individal files above i have clearly mentioned the path.
You will find Actors.xml(Path:-D:\WPF-1\PROJ-13\) and Actors1.xml(Path:-D:\WPF-1\PROJ-13\Bin\Debug\) will have the same contents.
Actors.xml(Path:-D:\WPF-1\PROJ-13\Bin\Debug\) is the actual xml file which is involved in the binding process.It gets updated each time you
load fresh data and click the Save New button.The "NO Click" Black colored button is to be left alone.You can even hide this by code.This
button is for the inbuilt function in the code behind.
If you are starting fresh data from scratch-you will have to operate the apps twice to get uploaded results.This is because our coding for
bat call is in App1_Loaded and has to be operated twice to take effect
5.The procedure for compiling is:-
Reload all files in with their respective extentions and place them in the folder(D:\WPF-1\PROJ-13).Preferably in D-drive(this wil enable
WPF-Studio to call them as explained in some previous article.ActorImages folder to be put inside D:\ drive only.
6.I am uploading the project also vide http://www.filehosting.org.Url given below.
Compiler calling is same as before.Use the appropriate .Net NO while calling(as per your .Net version).
7.Let me request once again,to those 300 and odd downloaders;please comment.
http://www.filehosti...815/PROJ-13.rar
http://www.filehosti...ActorImages.rar
Happy Coding,
[email protected]

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by kvinvisibleguy: 02 July 2015 - 04:23 AM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 10 July 2015 - 05:43 AM

Dear All,
Here is another project-Ref:-PROJ-15.This is a new concept based project.I have enforced a Very Newer Concept in this Project
1.It is all about xml file binding in wpf.The conventional procedure is totally different and is cumbersome-involving MVVM techniques.
I was somehow not happy with MVVM and developed my own technique to enable xml file binding.Go through the project carefully-you will find
all details.In this project Images are uploaded vide xml binding.You have to load all your xml via the GUI window.
You can also copy paste the the xml dirctly into Actor2.xml file.I split the xml file into three portions.The Header(Actor1.xml),
The Middle Body(Actor2.xml) and the Tail(Closing-Element Tag Actor3.xml ).
A bat file joins them in to a single xml file at run time.
Also,you click any item in(actor's name) the Right side ListBox(Cyan Color).The top text boxes will respond with binding.
3.There are bindings used in this.Added more Hindi actors-details to demonstrate the xml binding.In this project i have made the bat(cmd)
window to disappear on its own.
********************************************************************* IMPORTANT
4.Now i will explain about making and saving a new entry:
You see top five TextBlocks-Textbox pairs(ID-Name-BestFilm-LifeSpan-and-Picture)
Just fill in these TextBoxes with relevant details.The ID wil be a continuation number to the last entry in the ListBox.All other details
you will have to gather and fill.I gathered all details from wikipaedia.I just used actors to be more interesting.This can be used for any
data-business data like employee details with photo etc.Number of TextBoxes is unlimited.You can add in description also.Use a multiline textbox.
You can use data and graphs also-choices are unlimited.I can proudly say,this is my actual first commercial business oriented apps.All previous
ones just demonstrated programming techniques with examples.
After filling all textboxes,just click "Save Actor" Button once.The data will appear in the listbox below(Yellow Background) at the end.Now
you will have to operate the apps twice.i.e click off and click on twice.The Right hand side listbox(cyan background) will update and the main
apps will also update itself.Last thing to do is fill up the MyResourceDictionary with the Image data.Just copy paste the previous entry
in the MyResourceDictionary file(last entry-before the root tag) again as next entry.You have to correct the name of the image entry.
You will have to download the image jpg into D:\ActorImages1\ folder.That is all.You have to re run the compiler call.
Click any one of the three listview buttons.
First button gives you a very quick loading of all listview items.Here only the last image will be seen in the centre small listbox(on top).
Second button is a timer loaded one.You will see each and every listview(changing automatically).Scrolling down is necessary to see any entry.
Third button is manual changing.Click each time to introduce an entry.
Three types of listviews-!Very Cool!
Paths for all xml files are mentioned for each file.
Correct the four paths with in the App1.xaml.vb file as per your computer.Propably VEKATRAMAN-will change- to your name.
********************************************************************* IMPORTANT
5.The procedure for compiling is:-
Reload all files in with their respective extentions and place them in the folder(D:\WPF-1\PROJ-15).Preferably in D-drive(this wil enable
WPF-Studio to call them as explained in some previous article.ActorImages1 folder to be put in D:\ only.
Also see that i have included almost all Imports in to the Driver3.You need not do any imports in the App1.xaml.vb file.
6.I am uploading the project also vide http://www.filehosting.org.Url given below.
7.Let me request once again,to those 200 and odd downloaders;please comment.
http://www.filehosti...335/PROJ-15.rar

http://www.filehosti...ctorImages1.rar
Happy Coding,
[email protected]

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by kvinvisibleguy: 10 July 2015 - 05:53 AM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 27 July 2015 - 04:08 AM

Dear All,
I am here with PROJ-16.This is in continuation of of PROJ-15.Additional xml data binding for videos and ListView are provided here.
Read the enclosed text file for all details.Eight uploads to filehosting.or will complete the rquirements.Urls are:-
http://www.filehosti...235/PROJ-16.rar

http://www.filehosti.../AshokKumar.rar

http://www.filehosti...3/RajKapoor.rar

http://www.filehosti...ajeshKhanna.rar

http://www.filehosti...jendraKumar.rar

http://www.filehosti...viRajKapoor.rar

http://www.filehosti...55/DevAnand.rar

http://www.filehosti...00264/Icons.rar
All instructions and tips are in the text file.

Happy Coding,
[email protected]

Attached File(s)

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 12 August 2015 - 12:05 AM

Dear All,
Here is another project-Ref:-PROJ-17.
This is a Studio where you generate xaml files.
The WPF-Studio-2 uploaded earlier is quite big.But this is compact and can be used for testing of xaml files and also for creating a
new project.I have purposefully left some buttons uncoded(in vb file).They are for you people to complete.Normally what controls we use
are all coded,like buttons,textboxes,textblocks,labels,Listbox etc.A sample project-same as this project-is generated in a file-Trial1.
Go through the project in detail.Study every code.You will understand the whole lot.Use a blanc App1.xaml.vb file as given below for
testing the xaml file.All files provided in the Main project except-App1.xaml must be present in Trial folder.You generate the xaml file
and in the end press Run Apps(Green button).Test Project window appears.
You can generate even .vb files by suitably coding the blanc spaces with buttons and their code behind.Study WPF-Studio 2 for all details.
There details are available for generating .vb files-like button code behind etc.The main editor is a textbox.Hence you can correct the
uploaded files.Use the "Any path" to upload file(Code backup must be writen).
The main idea of not writing every detail is for you guys to improve yourself by trial and learn method
**********************************************************Important note**********************************************************
Recently i updated my windows 8.1 to Windows 10.The windows 10 is really great.For us-the C-Pad programming fellows.Microsoft has
extended a very great help in win-10.See the notepad in win 10.there is a provision for knowing the line number of any file.Just click
to the extreme left of any file,anywhere-you will get the line NO at the lower right side corner.Can you guess why this will help us??All your error info
shown by cmd will be referring to the line NO.Just go to the approximate location-click to the left-locate the line NO by moving up or down
and correct the misteke.Earlier i used follow the yechnique of 34 lines per page-mark the last page by clicking the cursor,strolldown
the number of markups and locate the line.It has become much simplified now.I can see the line NO as i write this.(Ln.20.Col.121)
**********************************************************Important note**********************************************************
All paths appearing in code behind must be corrected to suit your computer.Do not just copy the files and later get in to errors.Correct path
is most essential for any project in any language.
*******************************************************************************************************************************
The procedure for compiling is:-
Reload all files in with their respective extentions and place them in the folder(D:\WPF-1\PROJ-17).Preferably in D-drive(this wil enable
WPF-Studio to call them as explained in some previous article.ActorImages1 folder to be put in D:\ only.

I am uploading the project also vide http://www.filehosting.org.Url given below.
Let me request once again,to those 200 and odd downloaders;please comment.

Carefully go through all paths and correct them as per your computer.
http://www.filehosti...100/Studio3.rar

Happy Coding,
[email protected]

Attached File(s)

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 27 August 2015 - 07:37 AM

Dear All,
Here is another project-Ref:-PROJ-18.
This is a Ribbon tutorial.
I recently wa looking up the Ribbon Control for WPF.MIcrosoft has definitely provided Ribbon Class.But there are plenty of third party Controls
available for this.
Let me introduce what is Ribbon to those who need to know.
You must have seen MS excel,Word or POwerpoint etc.The top portion has a toolbar like thing,stretching to the entire width.This is a Ribbon.
It consists of mostly Buttons with images(depicting what the button will do).I am not going into the full complexicity of Ribbons.
In short to say,it is a tool bar where you crowd too many actions.All the previous tutorials i have writen were having few buttons(max-50).
Here you can go up to 455 buttons.
The uniqueness of this project is-i made a ribbon with my own idea.Click the control Button "All Expand".Vow-all buttons expand and present themselves.
Now press the Control Button"None Expand".All buttons go back into their shell.
I have just repeated the names of buttons-but you can assign the any name and any task.You can propably make a studio(incidentally Visual Studio does-
have a Ribbon on top which encloses too many controls).There were many tasks left out in studio of PROJ-17.I intend to make a thorough one with the help
of this Ribbon only.That will take quite a bit of time.Meanwhile you can know how to make your own Ribbon.That too with C-Pad style it is a great
achievement.
http://www.filehosti...190/PROJ-18.rar
Happy Coding,
[email protected]

Attached File(s)

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 03 September 2015 - 05:43 AM

Dear All,
Here is another project-Ref:-PROJ-19.
This is a Second Ribbon tutorial.
This is similar to the PROJ-18-but teaches the concept-To save many lines of codes.
1.In this PROJ-19,the App1.xaml file has 2049 lines of xaml code:#:PROJ-18 App1.xaml,
has 2345 lines of xaml code-almost 15% more.
2.App1.xaml.vb has only 13 lines of code:#:PROJ-18 App1.xaml.vb,has 2281 lines of xaml
code-See 2268 lines we save!!??!!
Both these projects serve the same purpose-same Ribbon.Rather in PRO-19 i have
addded 10 NOs extra expanders-Very Cool.All this is possible by a simple codeset made
by a genius programmer-reference you will find in LogPROJ-19 file-Section3.Repeated here:-
(http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4449000/multiple-expander-have-to-collapse-if-one-is
-expanded) answered Feb 14 at 14:19 Simon 5968
If Simon made this code by himself-He is definitely a genius programmer.If not(if he
has repeated code of some other person)I still consider Simon to be a good and generous
programmer-to share this info.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@-THOUGHT PROVOKING [email protected]@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
The main idea of uploading this PROJ with out any functionalities is to inculcate the
habbit of ORIGINAL THINKING in you youngsters.I have a lot of this.That is the main reason
i could not pursue my higher studies.Whatever i do,i try to do something new and original.
You will find this quality,a very essential requirement in your entire programming career
to come.DO NOT USE THIS QUALITY IN YOUR STUDIES.USE ONLY IN YOUR CAREER.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@-THOUGHT PROVOKING [email protected]@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
When you come across ideas like this-store them as a seperate notes-to be used as a copy the
trumph in your career.
All paths appearing in code behind must be corrected to suit your computer.Do not just
files and later get in to errors.Correct path is most essential for any project in any language.
*******************************************************************************************
The procedure for compiling is:-
Reload all files in with their respective extentions and place them in the folder
(D:\WPF-1\PROJ-19).Preferably in D-drive(this will enable WPF-Studio to call them as
explained in some previous article.ActorImages1 folder to be put in D:\ only.
I am uploading the project also vide http://www.filehosting.org.Url given below.
Let me request once again,to those 200 and odd downloaders;please comment.

Carefully go through all paths and correct them as per your computer.
1.(Trial1.rar is actually PROJ-19.More trials will follow)

http://www.filehosti...7467/Trial1.rar
Happy Coding,
[email protected]

Attached File(s)

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 02 June 2016 - 06:33 PM

Dated::03-06-2016::
Dear all,
it has been quite a delay on my part(more than 10 months);in bringing out this project.
Sorry for all this delay(more than 10 months--from last article).Actually on september 5th of
2015-which happens to be my birthday-my dearest pet labrador-Goodluck-expired.She was 8.5 years
of age.I lost all interest in my programming hobby and was moving out of bangalore frequently to
forget her memories.It took me more than 4 months to regain my interest and even then i could
write only a simple program.This complicated programme is made later.Most of you might have seen
my Goodluck's photo.It is in PROJ-8 and PROJ-7 projects of mine.In PROJ-8 the photo appears on the
main gui window.In PROJ-7,3 photos appear with in the navigations of gui-propably on the 4th or 5th.
Another problem is ,this site for uploading did not open at all for 3 months.Now by chance it
opened and i am uploading this article immediately.
This is an advanced project depicting how to write a farely complicated dll file and use the
same to achive animations.The IDE presented herewith is an advanced type and can be used for analysing
any dll file.Improvements are being made and will be posted in later articles.Already in PROJ-11 i have
presented an IDE for dll analysis.This is a much improved version of the same.Dll numbers 51,52 and 53-
especially 53 are of much interest in learning.All dll files presented will give a picture of how
stepwise developement has taken place in developing more and more advanced types.
Study the codes and learn to operate the IDE.Buttons are self exlanatory.
The full project folder--without debugging--is uploaded along with the usual text file with
detailed instructions also.The full project uploaded to "filehosting.org" and the urls given below:-

1. Reflector1.rar(Compiled project folder zip)

http://www.filehosti.../Reflector1.rar

2.Lib.rar(This is a folder zip containing all 4 .dll files)

http://www.filehosti.../563706/Lib.rar
::Extract both and put them in:-PROJ-20 in D:\WPF-1\ and Lib in D:\ -paths::

::More articles involving .dll making will follow--ALL IN C-PAD STYLE-OFCOURSE::

With all the best wishes for a happy and prosperous new year 2016 to all of you,
regards and blessings,
happy coding,
yours affectionately,
Venkatraman aka kvinsibleguy
[email protected]

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
REQUEST TO ALL EXPERTS OF WPF-VB.NET:-
Dear Friends,
I took more than a month to work out this project.At my present age of 69,
(God knows how many more years i am left with),this much waste
of time is too much.Please kindly come forward and present some projects
on how to develope complicated Dll files-so that i can learn them
faster and spread it to all-with little touches from myside.I assure you
i donot use this knowledge professionally(i am too old for that)
and i want to code only as a hobby.Inter act with us.We are the learners in
this field.Share your knowledge.
Experts like Sasha Barber,Abhishek Sur and many others out there please share
your knowledge in making complicated and advanced Dll files.If anybody knows
how to make a System Dll file,do demonstrate a similar one.
There is not much info available in the net on this subject.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Attached image(s)

• Attached Image
  • Attached Image

Attached File(s)

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#39 modi123_1  Icon User is online

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 02 June 2016 - 07:30 PM

I honestly don't understand what is being presented here.

Have you considered putting your code out on GITHUB?
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 11 June 2016 - 10:26 PM

Dear All,
Libraries are Very Important for any language programming.In C#,VB.Net,C++ they have .dll extentions.In Python they are called modules
and denoted by .py extention.For PowerShell it is .ps files.
Libraries allow you to make your own rules to guide a programming method.It is a vast subject
and i have tried to explain the basics.They can be very complicated.I am also still learning the complicities.
In this project we are going tp learn the very interesting topic of interaction between WPF-windows and Windows-Forms.I have not
writen much about Winforms(Windows-Forms).Just two uploadings in the beginning of my tutorial-page1.From now on you will see a lot about winforms
too.They do have some definite advantages over WPF-windows-but in overall view WPF is simply outstanding.
Advantage_1 is that winforms can be converted to a .dll file with ease.WPF-windows cannot be converted(as far as i know).This is what we
have done here.There is one winform which is called directly(without being converted to .dll)-Winform1.S1 to S8 are forms from Fusion_1.dll.I have
given the method how to convert the winform.vb to winform.dll also.This is a crucial turning point for our tutorials.We are entering a totally new
subject.I call a method from from App1.xaml.vb to animate the S1-to-S8 forms buttons.I have kept the project simple for you to understand the logic.
Now all of you must have become experts in C-Pad style.Follow instructions given in the main text file.As usual the compiled project is
uploaded to filehosting.org
**********************************************************************************************************************
The full compiled project is uploaded to:- "http://www.filehosting.org"::
The corresponding URLs given below::

1. http://www.filehosti...638/PROJ-21.rar

::Correct the URL in PROJ-21.txt with the above::

::Extract put the files in:-PROJ-21 --->>> D:\WPF-1\PROJ-21

With all the best wishes,
regards and blessings,
happy coding,
yours affectionately,
Venkatraman aka kvinsibleguy
[email protected]
::NOTE:-I have left the job of interaction between Winform1 and Forms S1-to-S8 to you.I have done the initiation in Wifrom1.vb::
::Do not think it is easy.You will have to sweat a little bit for that.::
::Let me remind you that whatever is writen inbetween Two sets of Two Colons is Comments from me--like this::
**********************************************************************************************************************

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by kvinvisibleguy: 11 June 2016 - 10:30 PM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Addict

• View blog

Posted 12 June 2016 - 07:05 AM

It is not entirely clear what you are trying to present. I started at page 1 and from what I can tell this started out as using a text editor to write files, instead of using an IDE.

Then as the thread progresses it is a mystery. It appears as if you are posting a project that you are building on from the first post, or just posting a bunch of unrelated projects.

Then there are numerous "steps" that must be followed in order to use the links you are posting so they will work for others. A project should not require all that if you would like for others to check out what you have.

Last year you asked:

Why nobody has responded back??I saw approximately 164 downloads(Total all put togather)-but nobody has responded back.Come on-do respond.If you like my articles say so-or say otherwise

I honestly believe this is because the posts have been very difficult to follow. People see a download link and will click it just to check it out. In all honesty you may wish to clarify in a post what you have going on exactly, what it does, and/or how it can help. Please space between paragraphs so they do not appear as walls of text.

Even better, as the admin has suggested, GitHub may be better for your purpose.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 14 June 2016 - 03:09 AM

@Recoil and @ Modi.
Dear friends,
I am trying to explain a new method of build and debug.The debugging instead of from Visual Studio is best done from command window.In case of windows forms it already exists.Actually from this article only i was attracted to this entire sequences.The 1st and 2nd and 3rd articles of mine are for windows forms.You paste the code in a notepad,save it as .vb and compile it from command window.
Now there was a discussion about whether WPF can be dveloped by notepad and command window(cmd to be short).On this i did quite a bit of research and found it is not only possible but also is much easier.From 4th article onwards the wpf compilation by C-Pad style starts.C-Pad is short form for notepad and cmd.
Coming to my uploads:-I upload all concerned files in a text file with suitable extentions specified.Each file has to be created at the user's end by copy pasting into notepad and saving as the extention specified.Put all files in a folder and call compiler as explained in the article.Your wpf applications compiles,builds very fast.In case of visual studio the time taken is substancial.Also,you get to know the GUI building faster and more sharper as you work out more projects.I need not have to check again my own text files.The process is very simple and clear.Then comes other developements more complicated in wpf.All of them are being solved one by one to suit the C-Pad style of compiling.For clarity see the following article:-

http://www.codeproje...Grid-WPF-VB-NET

New Method of XML Binding to DataGrid-WPF/VB.NET
kvinvisibleguy, 29 Sep

Propably this article will explain you more in detail.Still if you donot understand,i do not mind explaining again.As of today there are more than 1950 downloads.Not all of them have downloaded for fun.I did receive some direct responses from some people.You will appreciate this method only when you actually work it out.
The completely compiled program with the .exe file cannot be uploaded directly to your site-or any other site,including codeproject.Only some third party uploaders permit this.That is why i am uploading the compiled project from filehosting.org.
Noe still if the admin is against my teaching young budding programmers this new technique with its own developements;i shall ladly stop writng any more of this.
regards
Venkatraman,aka,kvinvisibleguy
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Addict

• View blog

Posted 15 June 2016 - 12:01 PM

Thanks for the clarification. I did not mean to dissuade you in anyway, but it has been somewhat difficult to follow due to formatting of the posts.

From you explanation it sounds like a very neat idea, but I prefer to use Visual Studio because I am error prone, LOL!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 15 November 2016 - 07:57 AM

Dear all,
Here i am with a latest enw concept project.You will be seeing this for the first time.
The reference is ABN1 Project--meaning Abbnormal Project.
The importance of this Project is this peoject will have only 2-files!!!
Yes absolutely 2 files only.This type is developed after lot of research
and developement.Lot of hard work has gone into this project.In future i shall
be uploading only these projects.Hence follow the technique with great care.

Application.xaml
Driver3.vbproj

The main 2 files of the project are given in enclosed Text file.Now we have
auxiliary files like Builder_9.dll.This has to be placed in 2 places.
1.With in the-- D:\ABN1\bin\Debug -- folder.For compiling the project you
may not require this .dll.But to conduct a test project you need this
.dll file.Let me tell you how you will generate this .dll itself.You need
Builder_9.vb file for this.I have given the codes for doing the same-copy,
paste and generate the Builder_9.vb--as you do for other files.The file is
self explaining.The compiler
calling will generate the Builder_9.dll in 2 places symultaneously.

D:\ABNLib Folder--This folder you have to create in D: Drive

D:\ABN1\bin\Debug --This folder will be created auto when you compile the main project.

The .dll will be auto created in these 2 folders.You generate the .dll after compiling
your project only.Another important thing:-
I have given 2 .ico files--Goodluck.ico and K.ico --Out of these Goodluck.ico will be
used in your test generated wpf project.
Because in .dll its path is given.Both ico files should be kept in D: Drive only and
not inside any folder.Otherwise test project
will notcompile and show the window.

Needless to mention-You load these 2 files with proper extentions ina folder-ABN4-in D:- Drive
As usual call the compiler from your command window.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>
Now your test project which will be generated by this ABN1 project requires you to make a
folder D:\Test --i.e Test flder inside D: Drive.Keep the folder empty.All files will be
generated by your ABN1 project and compiled also automatically.Even the Compiled Window
should appear.In case no window appears;press the <Compile> Button in the Guddlu_Studio_1
window again.This will create.All the care should be taken for sticking to correct paths.
Wpf or any other programing is path sensitive and case sensitive.
If you study carefully--you will learn lot of techniques from this project.The concept
of CDATA already exists--but the concept of creating wpf project from direct Application.xaml
and Driver3.vbproj is something that goes fully to my credit.This is major break through
in wpf history.In future wpf projects will become lighter and more effective.
I have not been able to create icon for this ABN project programatically.Somebody can
work it out and post it in this blog.I shall also try.
As usual compiled project is uploaded to fileuploading.org.Change the paths in that project
also if you want.

http://www.filehosti...618624/ABN4.rar

http://www.filehosti...Auxiliaries.rar

Do not get confused about ABN4.At my end there are 3 more start-up-trials for this.
I have tested this project-under conditions which you will be doing.I had to correct certain
mistakes in path.Now it is OK.The second upload to filehosting contains certain files that are out of limits here

Thank you for downloading all my projects.
Wishing you all a very happy and prosperous 2017 in advance,
Happy coding,
Regards and Blessings

K.Venkatraman
[email protected]
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#45 modi123_1  Icon User is online

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog