3 Replies - 1833 Views - Last Post: 13 November 2007 - 06:32 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

how to set sun app server up and running in netbeans?

Posted 13 November 2007 - 04:50 AM

i'm a beginner in java EE/web services would like to run sun app server 9.1 in netbeans in order to to work with jmaki framework.i've already installed netbeans bundle(with app server).
can someone help me how to set up sun app server up and running whith netbeans 5.5?
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: how to set sun app server up and running in netbeans?

• code.rascal
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: how to set sun app server up and running in netbeans?

Posted 13 November 2007 - 05:15 AM

You don't have to explicitle setup anything. It works out of the box. Just press Run on a sample applications, and it will start your appserver automatically.
To directly access the appserver from NetBeans find the Runtime window/explorer, open the servers node, and there is your SAS with Tomcat. Right click it, and you can access some configuration options and you can start and stop it explicitly from there as well.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 13 November 2007 - 05:26 AM

View Post1lacca, on 13 Nov, 2007 - 05:15 AM, said:

You don't have to explicitle setup anything. It works out of the box. Just press Run on a sample applications, and it will start your appserver automatically.
To directly access the appserver from NetBeans find the Runtime window/explorer, open the servers node, and there is your SAS with Tomcat. Right click it, and you can access some configuration options and you can start and stop it explicitly from there as well.

it works now!thank you.

This post has been edited by felisberto: 13 November 2007 - 06:33 AM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 13 November 2007 - 06:32 AM

View Postfelisberto, on 13 Nov, 2007 - 05:26 AM, said:

View Post1lacca, on 13 Nov, 2007 - 05:15 AM, said:

thank you for replaying so fast but it's there having problem, where is to find NetBeans Runtime window/explorer ?in my netbeans all i've is welcome window don't see this Runtime window/explorer?where i can find it friend?

thanks it works for me now.sorry to have asked this stupid question. btw do you know a particular book where i can learn more about netbeans?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1