- Adobe Photoshop
- A signature or a picture
2. Now go to layer>Duplicate layer
3. Use the Polygonal lasso tool to make a border around the signature/image.
Try to get a result such as this one:
4. Now, after making sure the top layer copy is selected hit ctrl+x to cut it out.
5. Now double click on the layer in the pallet to bring up a window or right click and select Blending Options.
6. Set these setting in the following places: Drop Shadow,Inner Glow, and Bevel and emboss.
7. Now after setting the following settings as I described above you should get the following:
This is it you're done however there is another part i have its optional but its up to you, all it does is make holes inside the border you made I do not have any screen shots of this.
Take the rectangular marquee tool again and cut out some "holes" in your border and add some text. To cut it out click CTRL+X.
Thats it Please Don't rip this tutorial. Thanks Mikhail.
This post has been edited by Mikhail: 19 November 2007 - 11:14 PM