• +

17 Replies - 5874 Views - Last Post: 23 July 2015 - 08:38 PM

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Constructive criticism

Posted 23 July 2015 - 08:50 AM

View PosttlhIn`toq, on 23 July 2015 - 06:11 AM, said:

<Snip>

Fine i get it you can throw all the facts you can at me and dumb me down all you want yeah its the real world tough S#*t but it doesn't give you the right to insult my intelligence. I wanted to join a community where people can agree to disagree on issues when asking for advise and simple questions.

Thanks

This post has been edited by macosxnerd101: 23 July 2015 - 08:51 AM
Reason for edit:: Please do not quote large posts

Was This Post Helpful? -1
  • +
  • -

• Professor Snuggly Pants
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 23 July 2015 - 08:51 AM

View PostAnthonyMcqueen21, on 23 July 2015 - 11:50 AM, said:

Fine i get it

You don't. You so really really don't. The fact that you replied here in retaliation rather than taking the advice offered by tlhIn`toq & immediately updating your Linked In profile is proof of this. You have a lower-case 'i' in your open intro & full upper case that you have no real world experience. You did not read his post past the first paragraph & you are throwing away incredibly useful information & making it personal.

Closing this topic as the open door has been made available to you multiple times, you seem to want to be a target. Not sure why you are posting the way you are, you ask questions & then want to make it a personal issue when answers are provided.

Feel free to private message any of the administration staff of this site with questions or issues, as this has already been pointed out to you numerous times.
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

• Games, Graphs, and Auctions
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 23 July 2015 - 08:38 PM

I know this is after the lock, but I wanted to add this anyways.

View PostAnthonyMcqueen21, on 23 July 2015 - 11:50 AM, said:

Fine i get it you can throw all the facts you can at me and dumb me down all you want yeah its the real world tough S#*t but it doesn't give you the right to insult my intelligence.

Nobody insulted your intelligence. I do not see one personal attack in this thread.

I wanted to join a community where people can agree to disagree on issues when asking for advise and simple questions.

You posted asking a simple question (well, not really asking...) about your perceived social issues and social friction on DIC. This is us disagreeing with you on how you are handling it, while admitting that we may not be seeing the entire picture. And so, we are open to you reaching out to us with specifics so we can help resolve the issue. So you very much have what you want in a community.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• (2 Pages)
  • +