6 Replies - 687 Views - Last Post: 10 September 2015 - 06:32 AM

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

How does plane or jet operates in the air

Posted 09 September 2015 - 11:26 PM

Hi everyone, please this was an appeal. am trying to find a solution to the issues below. This is not a homework.it just a discussion.

Am having some argument from friends over Jets, Plane, American B2 Spirit Jet Bomber, Russian Sukoi Jet Bomber performance. American Stealth Jet Invisibilities etc.
Some areguements ensued that some uses guided satelite, some uses internet connections to operates etc.

and I want to be in the right place to educate them whenever this argument comes up again.

Please any idea whether big or small are welcome.
Thanks for your time.

A case study of Jet or plane flying from USA to India.
1.) How does the plane communicates and responds to the depature stations as well as the arrival stations Eg. is it by
phone call, Internet, signal or some kind of sensors. Please explain in details.

2.) As plane flies over land, oceans, desert from USA to India, those it loose its internet connectivity. Eg. can I be able to
facebook, whatsapp, tweets from my phones or from my laptop as the plane flies from USA to India without any internet disruption.

3.) Does the plane has inbuilt internet system like an uninterrupted CyberCafe for internet users onboard.
4.) How does Jet or Plane knows that its getting close to the arrival stations.
5.) More informations are welcome.

Any contribution whether big or small are welcome

Thanks

This post has been edited by mutago234: 10 September 2015 - 06:16 AM

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: How does plane or jet operates in the air

• I wrote you an code
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: How does plane or jet operates in the air

Posted 10 September 2015 - 05:16 AM

We aren't going to answer a homework question here. If this is a discussion, please make it so, otherwise I'll close the topic.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Xamarin Cert. Dev.
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 10 September 2015 - 05:30 AM

I have to agree with xclite. We're not your unpaid interns here to do all your research for you. How offensive to act like we're here to take your orders and do your bidding.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 10 September 2015 - 06:18 AM

I have just edited the post.

Thanks
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Xamarin Cert. Dev.
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 10 September 2015 - 06:26 AM

When I say 'homework' I'm not just referring to school. I use it as another word for 'research'. I don't care if its for work, school, or a bar bet (as seems to be this case).

If you and your friends are having this debate then maybe you and your friends should be doing the research. Do you think the senior developers that volunteer to mentor here really have nothing better to do with their time than to help you win a bar bet? Really?

Asking us to do your research for you is just lazy. You can't be bothered with doing a little work to win your own argument.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Code herder
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 10 September 2015 - 06:31 AM

View Postmutago234, on 10 September 2015 - 02:26 AM, said:

2.) As plane flies over land, oceans, desert from USA to India, those it loose its internet connectivity. Eg. can I be able to
facebook, whatsapp, tweets from my phones or from my laptop as the plane flies from USA to India without any internet disruption.

Yes, if there is major sunspot activity. Sunspots put out enough EM noise to disrupt most (all?) radio signals that maybe transmitting to/from satellites and radio stations.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• I wrote you an code
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 10 September 2015 - 06:32 AM

Sorry, I'm closing this. This isn't really a forum for discussing planes. Even with your edit, this still amounts to asking us to do research for you.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1