Need Quick Logo.

Have logo Sketch. Need it in Digital. Help please.

Page 1 of 1

7 Replies - 2016 Views - Last Post: 26 December 2007 - 07:27 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Need Quick Logo.

Post icon  Posted 27 November 2007 - 10:20 PM

I have a sketch I want to use for my Personal Training Business Body Culpting Club (www.bodysculptingclub.com)
Something that I can put on my Business Cards, Website. I want the intial letters Intertwined ( Bsc). The s and the c Smaller interwined in a Big B. Want in in a some what Dimond shaped encasing. Attaching the Sketch.

Thank you a lot. who ever dose the logo for me will get a free 12 week Nutritional and Fitness program from me.

Selwyn S. Baptiste

Attached image(s)

• Attached Image

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Need Quick Logo.

• D.I.C Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Need Quick Logo.

Posted 27 November 2007 - 10:58 PM

View Posttrinibajan, on 27 Nov, 2007 - 10:20 PM, said:

I have a sketch I want to use for my Personal Training Business Body Culpting Club (www.bodysculptingclub.com)
Something that I can put on my Business Cards, Website. I want the intial letters Intertwined ( Bsc). The s and the c Smaller interwined in a Big B. Want in in a some what Dimond shaped encasing. Attaching the Sketch.

Thank you a lot. who ever dose the logo for me will get a free 12 week Nutritional and Fitness program from me.

Selwyn S. Baptiste

You're probably looking in the wrong place for graphic work. We're coders, not designers. Some of us have some design attirbutes (I have a few), but you should probably look elsewhere. If you need help generating a PHP template for your site, we can probably help there.

This is off topic, but I assume you are from Trinidad and/or Barbados? Where did/do you live? I lived in Christ Church, Barbados, and Sangre Grande and Curepe in Trinidad.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 30 November 2007 - 10:09 AM

View Postrockstar_, on 27 Nov, 2007 - 10:58 PM, said:

View Posttrinibajan, on 27 Nov, 2007 - 10:20 PM, said:

Selwyn S. Baptiste

You're probably looking in the wrong place for graphic work. We're coders, not designers. Some of us have some design attirbutes (I have a few), but you should probably look elsewhere. If you need help generating a PHP template for your site, we can probably help there.

This is off topic, but I assume you are from Trinidad and/or Barbados? Where did/do you live? I lived in Christ Church, Barbados, and Sangre Grande and Curepe in Trinidad.

good luck :blink: but i dont know how to help you
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 11 December 2007 - 02:11 PM

u r doing a good steps in sketching ur draw.....but for me i think that u can create more attractive logo to have it on ur personal card...if i were u i would show it to friends and take their opinion..or even stare to a nice shape that u want to be related to ur logo and then use these letters....like having one of the body club components and then link these letters to create ur logo....i advise u to have it as 3d photo.
i have linked some examples u may get my idea from.... :rolleyes: they are humans but giving a shape of numbers

Attached image(s)

• Attached Image

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• i am colt mccoy
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 12 December 2007 - 02:00 AM

logobogo.com
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 24 December 2007 - 08:47 PM

Ok, first attempt critique and tell me what diff anything else.

Attached image(s)

• Attached Image

This post has been edited by CrazySain: 24 December 2007 - 08:57 PM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• I liek milk!!1
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 26 December 2007 - 08:21 AM

It would probably be best to use a standard font, then use something like illustrator to work with the S, B and C so it looks less free-handed and more easily recognisable by the viewer. Also, using a standard font will make your "l", "u", and "b" look less like you used the brush tool.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 26 December 2007 - 07:27 PM

yea, i was trying out my new tablet (christmas present) :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1