2 Replies - 1462 Views - Last Post: 28 January 2016 - 07:17 PM

• D.I.C Regular
  • member icon

• View blog

HubSpot CRM. Anyone used this?

Posted 28 January 2016 - 04:00 PM

My business has grown to the point that I am looking into a CRM system to keep track of my sales and prospects. I have been seeing a lot of ads for HubSpot, and I like that they are free. Has anyone used them? Or do you have a better CRM that you love?
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: HubSpot CRM. Anyone used this?

• Enhance Your Calm
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: HubSpot CRM. Anyone used this?

Posted 28 January 2016 - 04:52 PM

From their website, it kind of looks like they made a free, ad-hoc CRM on top of their other products, to attract customers for their paid marketing tools. Doesn't fill one with confidence. However, since it's free, doesn't hurt to do a trial run.

I've dealt a lot with (custom) CRM solutions for a while now, and based on my experience, I'd advice any new business to go with a well established system instead of trying to save by going with a lesser known system. I've seen businesses end up in real trouble because of poor CRM systems.

If I were to choose a CRM system now for a small business, I'd probably look at SugarCRM. For anything larger, I'd seriously consider Salesforce. It's pretty expensive, but it's #1 for a reason. (Look out for "hidden" fees in Salesforce; that's where it's real cost is, not the advertised user/month prices.)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Regular
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: HubSpot CRM. Anyone used this?

Posted 28 January 2016 - 07:17 PM

View PostAtli, on 28 January 2016 - 06:52 PM, said:

From their website, it kind of looks like they made a free, ad-hoc CRM on top of their other products, to attract customers for their paid marketing tools. Doesn't fill one with confidence. However, since it's free, doesn't hurt to do a trial run.

I've dealt a lot with (custom) CRM solutions for a while now, and based on my experience, I'd advice any new business to go with a well established system instead of trying to save by going with a lesser known system. I've seen businesses end up in real trouble because of poor CRM systems.

If I were to choose a CRM system now for a small business, I'd probably look at SugarCRM. For anything larger, I'd seriously consider Salesforce. It's pretty expensive, but it's #1 for a reason. (Look out for "hidden" fees in Salesforce; that's where it's real cost is, not the advertised user/month prices.)

I'll have to look into SugarCRM! Thanks!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1