3 Replies - 1920 Views - Last Post: 18 February 2016 - 10:30 AM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

activate PDF service in Coldfusion 11 standard edition

Posted 18 February 2016 - 09:41 AM

Before this cf11 standard edition I used CF10 enterprice edition and cfdocument tag for pdf converting.. In new cf11 there are pdf services, I tried in cf admin panel to add one new pdf service but when i started it, there was error only one service could be run on standard edition.. For me this pdf service is the most valuable so my question is how can I find out what services is already running and can I change it for pdf service.. In cf panel I didnt find other services, it is all default after installation

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: activate PDF service in Coldfusion 11 standard edition

• I make this look good
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: activate PDF service in Coldfusion 11 standard edition

Posted 18 February 2016 - 09:48 AM

Welcome to DIC pn_ts90. The normal habit here in the CF forum is that we welcome all CF related questions or requests for insight/assistance with one condition: that you've tried to remedy the issue yourself.

I note that you said that you did look in the admin panel and tried to add a new service but were told, with Standard edition, that only one service at a time could be run. The admin panel has an option to see what services are running:

Posted Image

That image ought to get you to where you need to be. Next time though, please look a little closer at the CF admin options and put a little elbow grease into it, okay?

Good luck!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 18 February 2016 - 10:04 AM

View PostCraig328, on 18 February 2016 - 09:48 AM, said:

Welcome to DIC pn_ts90. The normal habit here in the CF forum is that we welcome all CF related questions or requests for insight/assistance with one condition: that you've tried to remedy the issue yourself.

I note that you said that you did look in the admin panel and tried to add a new service but were told, with Standard edition, that only one service at a time could be run. The admin panel has an option to see what services are running:

Posted Image

That image ought to get you to where you need to be. Next time though, please look a little closer at the CF admin options and put a little elbow grease into it, okay?

Good luck!

Okay.. I was on that place, like on your screenshot.. There was no services and I tried to add one new, just like you did on picture, only if i just enter for host name 127.0.0.1 there is a problem so I added http://127.0.0.1/ and that pass.. After that I have service in list but it is not enabled and when I click on enable there is message "Only one service manager can be enabled for standard license" Maybe now you can tell me more about this???
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• I make this look good
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 18 February 2016 - 10:30 AM

Actually, I cannot. I'm not terribly familiar with the inner workings of CF11. I'm a developer and not a rep for Adobe. My guess would be that because you're using Standard, you have only one service allowed at a time.

I'd suggest you check Adobe's product features documentation or contact them and see what they have to say.
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1