1 Replies - 682 Views - Last Post: 08 June 2016 - 12:57 AM

• D.I.C Regular

• View blog

Latest Build won't show when copying a C# project?

Posted 07 June 2016 - 08:37 PM

This may be a bit confusing and I am not sure I can explain it correctly but, I am having problems when saving a project in Visual Studio 2015.

OK, what is happening is that when copying a C# project(the entire folder that the application or solution is in), it will for some reason only copy the code up until a few weeks back. What I mean by that is, for two weeks I have been coding , updating and building the application and saving each day. This is working fine and any updates in code I make are correctly saved. However, when copying that exact same file to another location, all the updated code for 2 weeks is not there, it is like I have to start all over again. And it seems to be always from a particular point where the code is left off.

Can anyone tell what is going on, as it is really frustrating as at present I can't move the project to another PC to work on.

Any help is really appreciated.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Latest Build won't show when copying a C# project?

• D.I.C Regular

• View blog

Re: Latest Build won't show when copying a C# project?

Posted 08 June 2016 - 12:57 AM

Well how embarrassing. Being new to the Visual Studio compiler I did not realize that there is minimize and maximize for the the code, what was happening was when I copied the folder to a new location the code was being minimized and I thought that it was not all there.

I thought I should post this before I wasted someones time, even though it makes me out to be even more incompetent then I already was. :surrender:
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1