2 Replies - 941 Views - Last Post: 22 July 2016 - 03:37 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

how to load cgi script in nginx seperti apache cgi-bin

Posted 22 July 2016 - 04:42 AM

hello, i'm trying trying to build dynamic websites using cgi scripts are made of language cpp, the initial shape consol program and I change to .cgi, if in my apache cgi program can load it in the cgi-bin directory, rename the program stay in .cgi kept my coffee into the cgi-bin directory and the program can be run, but for nginx I do not know, because the new use nginx. I am still confused how to load it like apache cgi-bin directory on cgi script that can carry consol, perl, mono origin renamed name.cgi shape, whereas in nginx I was confused, I've read several guides on the internet about nginx but no cgi script that talks about this.

it seems to me more than a hold nginx apache nginx in terms of size of as little as 3 mb while apache 9 mb and according to my judgment optimal nginx faster than apache, although there was no difference maybe it will have an effect when the dense traffic.

This means that in apache / cgi-bin

in nginx?

please teach me master!

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: how to load cgi script in nginx seperti apache cgi-bin

• Professor Snuggly Pants
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: how to load cgi script in nginx seperti apache cgi-bin

Posted 22 July 2016 - 09:55 AM

Disclaimer, I've never used cgi with nginx, & it's been 10+ years that I've used it with Apache.

If you are hosting both Apache & nginx, you could always forward the request from nginx to Apache, & allow Apache to process the cgi & return the results to nginx.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: how to load cgi script in nginx seperti apache cgi-bin

Posted 22 July 2016 - 03:37 PM

then how to change / cgi-bin into htdocs in apache master? htdocs folder that supports loading scripts cgi, perl besides html, has done apache configuration httpd.conf thirst, change the script alias ScriptAliases / "$ {SRVROOT} / httdocs /", remains cgi script can not be run in the htdocs folder, I want to make cgi script as an index page, LoginPage, registers are not in place in the cgi-bin folder as I put it in the htdocs folder
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1