ONLINE EXAM PROJECT

Page 1 of 1

2 Replies - 15174 Views - Last Post: 26 October 2009 - 01:31 AM Rate Topic: ****- 1 Votes

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: ONLINE EXAM PROJECT

Post icon  Posted 19 December 2007 - 11:23 PM

hi everyone!i'm doing an online exam project, and i'm having some difficulty in the coding part. can you help me out? i need to look for some codes that can transfer data from sql to excel format and vice versa..for example: i made a set of questions in excel/ word format how can i upload it in my sql database? also, i need a code that can filter questions from my databank..i need to set a code for the questions to avoid redundancy..

can anyone help me on this?

thank you very much..
Was This Post Helpful? 1

• Student of Life
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 20 December 2007 - 12:27 AM

Dream.In.Code has a policy by which we prefer to see a good faith effort on your part before providing source code for homework assignments. Please post the code you have written in an effort to resolve the problem, and our members would be happy to provide some guidance. Be sure to include a description of any errors you are encountering as well.

Post your code like this: :code:

Thanks.
Was This Post Helpful? 1

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 26 October 2009 - 01:31 AM

hello i m nardev singh.i m doing an accp course in aptech,bijnor.i m create aproject in asp.net .project name is online examination.plese tell me who we add timing coding in our project.plese show/send me timing coding.plese..............
Was This Post Helpful? 2

Page 1 of 1