3 Replies - 396 Views - Last Post: 12 November 2016 - 09:32 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

I have a website idea. Anyone want to help develop it?

Posted 12 November 2016 - 05:13 AM

I have an idea for a website. I think it would be cool to make it. I am already working on one website idea and don't have enough time to work 100% on this one as well. I thought, why don't I ask if anyone on DreamInCode would like to help. Please let me know if you're interested. I don't care about skill level or how good you are, (I pretty average in terms of programming skills) I just want people who are dedicated and will put the time in to help out. The idea is a website that new programmers can post things like this, project ideas, game ideas, website html and then ask for other programmers to contribute to it. The site will be purely dedicated to giving beginner programmers a hand and giving the more experienced programmers a little project to work on. I know this idea has been done before but I feel we can do it better.
Anyone interested?

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: I have a website idea. Anyone want to help develop it?

• I wrote you an code
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: I have a website idea. Anyone want to help develop it?

Posted 12 November 2016 - 05:29 AM

Your thread has been moved to our Volunteer Jobs and Collaborative Teambuilding forum. Please remember that threads seeking volunteer help, a group to learn together, or a group to work on a hobbyist project do not belong in the general help forums or our paid jobs forum.
The paid jobs forum is strictly for jobs for which you intend to pay some definite sum in a negotiable currency. Shares in future profits, in-game currencies, and promises of possible employment do not qualify.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 12 November 2016 - 05:50 AM

Okay thank you
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• I wrote you an code
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 12 November 2016 - 09:32 AM

Ignore the bit about paid jobs - I just moved it here so you could get collaborators :)
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1