Just close out my account.

Page 1 of 1

3 Replies - 490 Views - Last Post: 23 November 2016 - 01:04 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Just close out my account.

Posted 23 November 2016 - 01:05 AM

I'm sorry for the insults modi123_1, but don't like having a bad repuatation on this site.

That.. that didn't make sense.

I would also advocate refreshing yourself on the rules regarding insulting people. I will close your thread you already derailed. If you have follow up on going about having only one account shoot me a PM.

Just close out my account if you can.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Just close out my account.

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Just close out my account.

Posted 23 November 2016 - 01:13 AM

View Postpccoder, on 23 November 2016 - 01:05 AM, said:

I'm sorry for the insults modi123_1, but don't like having a bad repuatation on this site.

That.. that didn't make sense.

I would also advocate refreshing yourself on the rules regarding insulting people. I will close your thread you already derailed. If you have follow up on going about having only one account shoot me a PM.

Just close out my account if you can.

I know that was a bad post, but No one deserves a bad score.
Was This Post Helpful? -1
  • +
  • -

#3 no2pencil  Icon User is online

• Professor Snuggly Pants
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 23 November 2016 - 05:06 AM

We don't close accounts, just don't log in anymore.

View Postpccoder, on 23 November 2016 - 03:13 AM, said:

1.) Yes they do
2.) You realize that modi123_1 was not the one to give you negative votes?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Xamarin Cert. Dev.
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 23 November 2016 - 01:04 PM

View Postpccoder, on 23 November 2016 - 02:13 AM, said:

You've got the score you earned. The world is not little league where everyone gets a trophy just for showing up. If you go around insulting people and calling people names then your actions have consequences.

But I want you to think about something... Is 4 marks. Big deal. If you were to contribute positively to the site then you would EARN positive marks and wipe out the negative marks in very short order. Look at my history: You can find 4 marks on just one page if only because most of this generation can't deal with being talked to directly/bluntly like an adult/peer. I accept that there can be a backlash to my blunt honest way of speaking. I acknoledge that not everyone can deal with being treated like a grown-up and need to have cocoa and therapy dogs when they don't get their way and sometimes those children lash out by clicking the -1 button. And since I accept there are consequences to my actions that I have to live with I don't insult people and call them names; and I *DO* answer questions, help people and write tutorials to ofset my karma points. You might try that.

You don't get to change your identity in the real world because you don't want to be known for your actions. Same here. You don't get to run away from your profile every month and start a new one.
Was This Post Helpful? 2
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1