1 Replies - 1159 Views - Last Post: 18 January 2017 - 09:44 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

DDoS Scrubbing

Posted 18 January 2017 - 09:40 PM

Hey Yall,

I'm not very active on the forums but I've hit a wall as of late and i'm taking a shot in the dark. I've been working on a DDoS Scrubbing/ failover project at work (enterprise).

Anyway, I'm using a Radware Defense Pro x4420 Series. I've got a 100G single mode fiber circuit terminated at an Finisar FTLC1151RDPL 100GBASE-LR4 13xx nm LAN-WDM 16-31 10km SMF Class 1 in the qsfp28 port 1. Myself, the carrier network engineers and even the Radware support guy that flew out to help can't seem to isolate the problem.

We've already confirmed that the optics are functional. We never tried a SM MTP/MDP optic... but theoretically that should be a non issue. Unless, there might be an issue with the new firmware?

All the light levels are great (-.02 @ 1550nm), advanced diagnostics are solid, frame timing is within a negligible margin. there's no reason it shouldn't be syncing up.

We first thought that it was due to the carrier using a juniper non-landwdm optic in their blade on the router. So, to be safe we had them install a new blade that supported LAN-WDM and no luck...

All of the 40G & 10G ports work just fine.

I'm completely at a loss and Radware hasn't been able to identify the issue either. Even though it's probably pretty slim anyone here has had experience with this device and 100G circuits, I figured it couldn't hurt to throw this out there.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: DDoS Scrubbing

#2 modi123_1  Icon User is online

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: DDoS Scrubbing

Posted 18 January 2017 - 09:44 PM

What's the issue?
Was This Post Helpful? 0