1 Replies - 453 Views - Last Post: 30 January 2017 - 08:59 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Beta test free webgame (MMORTS)

Posted 30 January 2017 - 08:54 AM

Hi my name i jony. I am from Czech Republic. I try find players with webgame experience for beta-test my game (conquearth).
I like online games.

Game description:

Game priciples
You can choose between three fraction in Conquearth. Each fraction has own advantages, 2 special units and 2 super-weapons.

Electricity:
Each building requires energy for its operation. In the game there are 6 buildings to

produce electricity. You must build powerplants in each base.

There are three resources:
Steel is needed for the construction of buildings, production of army and much more. Steel is needed primarily for building and military production.

Uranium is used as fuel to move armies. Uranium is need for the production of strong units.

Plasma is a strategic resource it is used primarily in the later stages of the game. It is necessary for advanced research and strongest unit. It is also necessary for the production of missiles and charging super-weapons.

You can build more than 30 type of buildings in each normal base and 2 super-weapons.

The map also occur conquerable bases. These bases can be picked by successful attack. But also we could lose them by same way. These bases, however, provide a strategic advantage.

Army:
Army contains 25 units. Each unit has damage bonus against other units. So you must combine army right.
Infantry form the core of each light army. Infantry main advantage is that it can be rapidly produce in large quantities. Other advantage is that biological technology reduces consumption of uranium.
Vehicles are ideal for combat. Thanks to speed and bonuses they are universal units. You use vehicles in small and medium-sized battles. Vehicles have the the largest bonuses, so they can win the battle.
Tanks are slow and have a high consumption but have the greatest attack and armor. Their role are primarily in strategic battles. Even in small numbers are able to do damage in the enemy lines.
Aircraft are the fastest units, but also with the highest consumption. Their advantages are mainly in fast action or in missions where time is priority (eg. Defense support).

Business Model
Conquearth is completely Non-pay-to-win game. This game is free-to-play.
Game is non-profit project.

www.conquearth.org

I will very thanful for your help.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Beta test free webgame (MMORTS)

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Beta test free webgame (MMORTS)

Posted 30 January 2017 - 08:59 AM

Cool, i like the concept.. Cheers! :rolleyes2:
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1