2 Replies - 2532 Views - Last Post: 15 February 2017 - 09:03 AM

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Hiring 1 or more Mobile App developers for a new app project

Post icon  Posted 13 February 2017 - 07:21 PM

I have a client that attempted to build a phone app with an app builder website. It turns out that the site can't do what they want, so they are reaching out to have the app developed from the ground up. There is a long list of requirements, but the main one is that it interfaces seamlessly with their wordpress site. This is a paying gig, and I'm going to be submitting the estimate with a contract to the client on Friday so the sooner you get in and review the requirements the better. Ideally they are looking for getting this done sub 10k, but it's really up to how much work it ends up being.

I've got a reddit post up already so I'll just link it here, but if the admins want I'll just copy paste the details instead.

https://www.reddit.c...le_application/

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Hiring 1 or more Mobile App developers for a new app project

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Hiring 1 or more Mobile App developers for a new app project

Posted 15 February 2017 - 08:13 AM

One of our members was gracious enough to take this project on with me. Position is filled :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Hiring 1 or more Mobile App developers for a new app project

Posted 15 February 2017 - 09:03 AM

View Postrgfirefly24, on 13 February 2017 - 07:21 PM, said:

I have a client that attempted to build a phone app with an app builder website. It turns out that the site can't do what they want, so they are reaching out to have the app developed from the ground up. There is a long list of requirements, but the main one is that it interfaces seamlessly with their wordpress site. This is a paying gig, and I'm going to be submitting the estimate with a contract to the client on Friday so the sooner you get in and review the requirements the better. Ideally they are looking for getting this done sub 10k, but it's really up to how much work it ends up being.

I've got a reddit post up already so I'll just link it here, but if the admins want I'll just copy paste the details instead.

https://www.reddit.c...le_application/

Hi There,

Hope you doing great!!!

I can surely assist you with mobile app developement ,it would be great if you can ping me over s-k-y-p-e, so that we can discuss your requirement in detail ( my s-k-y-p-e id : cis.victor1) you can also e-m-a-i-l me your requirement ( victor[dot]cisin10[at]gmail[dot.]com)

look forward to your response soon,

BR

Victor
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1