2 Replies - 314 Views - Last Post: 27 May 2017 - 05:49 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

C# and PHP Programmer Needed

Posted 27 May 2017 - 03:16 PM

Silent Cry Studios is seeking a C# / PHP Programmer for our current project "Runes of Knightslore".

You will be transferring existing game files into the new game and fixing any bugs, errors and issues. Also being aware of any security issues and addressing them.

The current project is working as text based and been live since 2007. It will be transferred into the Unity 3D engine and will become 3D, 2D and text based all in one.

Payments will be made after any progress. The more you get done, the more you get paid.

PM me for more information or to apply.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: C# and PHP Programmer Needed

#2 modi123_1  Icon User is online

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: C# and PHP Programmer Needed

Posted 27 May 2017 - 03:26 PM

So.. basically do all the nuts and bolts?

What's the pay? You have the money now, in hand? As in not some "sweat equity" thing?

What sort of hours are you looking to put in?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: C# and PHP Programmer Needed

Posted 27 May 2017 - 05:49 PM

The old game is nearly 90% complete and working, so a lot of it is porting over the scripts and making it work with the new game. I am the owner and original programmer of it, there is another programmer on the team. So you wouldn't be doing it alone.

The pay is something we could discuss, in the past I've offered $5,000 for the completion. This is not a "wait until it's finished or it's launched on kickstarter" type of thing.

The hours are up to you, I would like to see a minimum of 3 - 4 hours a week.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1