1 Replies - 573 Views - Last Post: 01 July 2017 - 06:52 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Multi-finger graphics program

Posted 01 July 2017 - 03:47 AM

Hi. I'm in no way a programmer. Not even close. Thats why I'm here asking the experts for help. Anyways here goes... I'm looking for an art/drawing/painting software that will allow for simultaneous multiple brush strokes to be laid down at the same time. For example... When using the Microsoft Paint program, if you drag 4 fingers (or 10 for that matter) across a touch screen, there will be a separate brush stroke applied for each finger or touch point respectively. When using other more advanced programs though, if you drag multiple fingers only 1 stroke will show up- the first one making contact- and the others will just show up as ghost points floating around the screen but not laying the strokes down. Sometimes no strokes at all will be laid down because of some other reason that I also don't understand. The only way to get a certain stroke laid down is to use 1 finger or touch point at a time.

So, Can anyone explain why this happens? Could it be fixed with a setting or certain code implanted somewhere, or is this a much more advanced problem? I have seen a couple other programs that is does work with but they are also very basic ones such as one called 'Finger Paint" and one called "Finger Taps". They are basically for kids fingerpainting... I just need something with the best of both worlds (the simple and advanced art worlds) and am having a hard time finding it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Multi-finger graphics program

• I wrote you an code
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Multi-finger graphics program

Posted 01 July 2017 - 06:52 AM

I moved this to Software Support, though it could be argued that this belongs in the graphics help forum. I also updated the title to me more specific.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1