2 Replies - 626 Views - Last Post: 29 July 2017 - 08:46 AM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Conway's Game of Life App Design/School Project Advice

Posted 28 July 2017 - 11:59 PM

I am a graduate student studying at SNHU. I am getting my MS in Information Technology w/conc in Game Design & Development and for my AI class, I want to make a full implication of Conway's Game of Life into a new app for iOS and/or Android. Now for my final project, I need to find an expert that knows more about Conway's Game of Life and interview them with some questions. It won't be a long interview, but this will just help guide me in the right direction. The part of my project that outlines the interview follows:

"Try to pick a real domain with which you are familiar and connected and identify an expert who possesses knowledge of the domain. It is important that you are able to interview and interact with the expert. You will be playing the role of knowledge engineer, wherein you will map the expertís knowledge into some appropriate AI paradigm and implement a small prototype AI system. Note that you yourself might be the expert, in which case you will be wearing three hats: that of domain expert, that of knowledge engineer, and that of system implementer."

I don't know if I have to have a coding question to be valid to post this on the forum, but I am lost and don't know where else to post. I will, in about a week, have coding questions when I start programming the game. I just want to make sure I can find someone that can provide me so help and have a small interview with.

If there is anyone that can help me or know of someone that would be willing to help me, it would be appropriated. Thanks!

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Conway's Game of Life App Design/School Project Advice

• the case is sol-ved
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Conway's Game of Life App Design/School Project Advice

Posted 29 July 2017 - 02:35 AM

You could consider that Wikipedia is your expert.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#3 modi123_1  Icon User is online

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Conway's Game of Life App Design/School Project Advice

Posted 29 July 2017 - 08:46 AM

Curious - why would you want to implement Conway's Game of Life for your AI class? That doesn't seem to follow.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1