2 Replies - 228 Views - Last Post: 09 August 2017 - 05:18 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Are your client's requirements for support hindering your business

Posted 09 August 2017 - 03:45 AM

Are you running your own small software development business? Looking to grow but getting bogged down with customer, application or back-end support issues? Would you like to be able to spend more time doing what you love i.e. developing product and growing your business? Are you at the stage when you are wondering whether a dedicated support individual/team would enhance your business?

I could be the answer to your problems. With over over sixteen years experience in IT implementation, support and management, I have successfully worked with many customers throughout the UK, Ireland, USA and Mexico, analysing customer requirements, devising solutions and working closely with software engineers to create and support great business systems.

Specializing in SQL Server application support my experience also covers pre-sales technical support, hardware recommendation, implementing solutions and ongoing training and support including producing documentation and implementing upgrade procedures.

I am extremely customer orientated and am comfortable working with clients at any level from board down to system users. I am a good organizer, self-motivated and am confident in my ability to work both individually and within a team to produce and support successful customer solutions. I love being part of the creative process and most of all enjoy being proud of providing clients with exceptional software solutions.

UK based (West Midlands)
Fully equipped home office with Fibre broadband

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Are your client's requirements for support hindering your business

#2 Skydiver  Icon User is online

• Code herder
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Are your client's requirements for support hindering your business

Posted 09 August 2017 - 04:47 AM

Moving to the jobs forum...
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Are your client's requirements for support hindering your business

Posted 09 August 2017 - 05:18 AM

As I'm looking for a job as opposed to advertising a vacancy wouldn't the 'Advertise your services' section be more appropriate? Just checking.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1