2 Replies - 2140 Views - Last Post: 12 August 2017 - 02:27 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Looking to hire a programmer for multi-player text-based game.

Posted 11 August 2017 - 09:51 AM

Im looking for a knowledgeable programmer that I do not need to "chase" to complete tasks. Skills needed but not limited to php,msql,ajax,js,java. Currently I have the majority of codes and files for a multi-player text based game I wish to debug and finish. The game itself is mostly complete but currently not hosted. This can be an ongoing project if the person(s) is suitable for the job. Pay rate is negotiable. I look forward to discussing this project in further detail to those qualified and interested.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Looking to hire a programmer for multi-player text-based game.

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Looking to hire a programmer for multi-player text-based game.

Posted 11 August 2017 - 09:56 AM

View PostJin420, on 11 August 2017 - 09:51 AM, said:

Im looking for a knowledgeable programmer that I do not need to "chase" to complete tasks. Skills needed but not limited to php,msql,ajax,js,java. Currently I have the majority of codes and files for a multi-player text based game I wish to debug and finish. The game itself is mostly complete but currently not hosted. This can be an ongoing project if the person(s) is suitable for the job. Pay rate is negotiable. I look forward to discussing this project in further detail to those qualified and interested.

Hi,

I can help please send me an email with compete task list at victor[dot][email protected][dot]com and $kype me " cis.victor1 "

Thanks,
Victor
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Looking to hire a programmer for multi-player text-based game.

Posted 12 August 2017 - 02:27 AM

Hello,
I have check your post for detail mentioned and have 5+year's of experience can help you with current expectation.
Let me know your available time and I will do my best to accommodate it.
We can discuss by email further deepvyas71 at gmail dot com
Please let me know your interest

Best Regards,
Deep
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1