1 Replies - 880 Views - Last Post: 03 October 2017 - 07:32 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

recommended online platform for learning web development

Posted 03 October 2017 - 02:59 AM

Hi Members,

Could someone recommend me an online platform that provides a structured learning path, i am considering backend
HTML, CSS, MySql & PHP and eventually in the future becoming fullstack with Javascript, i have been recommended
either pluralsight, team treehouse or freecodecamp.

Thanks greatly i would highly value your insight

Best Regards

salv236
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: recommended online platform for learning web development

• Programming Theoretician
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: recommended online platform for learning web development

Posted 03 October 2017 - 07:32 AM

Well you already have some recommendations. I suggest you go to a few of them and start a free trial and pick whichever makes the most sense to you. We can recommend a ton of different platforms, but only a few of them are going to make sense to you. The goal isn't simply to "pick the best recommended" but pick whichever makes sense to you and find fun. Because if it doesn't make sense to you and the way you learn, you are not going to pick it up. You want things to be fun.

Out of those you mentioned I find treehouse a little bit on the beginner side, but pluralsight can take you further I believe. Freecodecamp isn't bad either and heck it is free.

One last bit of advice, this is something you will want to invest time and money in. If you are successful it could mean a career your enjoy so don't cheap out in either your time or cost. :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1