2 Replies - 253 Views - Last Post: 15 October 2017 - 12:36 PM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

What is the best resource for ASP.NET MVC certification preparation?

Posted 14 October 2017 - 05:19 AM

Hi everyone,
I am just enrolling for ASP.NET MVC 786 certification exam. I have done preparation on my own. I want to know if there's any best resource that can be much more beneficial in preparation. Please suggest. Appreciate your help. Thanks
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: What is the best resource for ASP.NET MVC certification preparation?

• Programming Theoretician
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: What is the best resource for ASP.NET MVC certification preparation?

Posted 14 October 2017 - 09:11 AM

I am going to assume you mean exam 70-486 because that would be important to get right on the test. ;)

But if you go to Microsoft's exam page for that exam they have a list of prep options including links to places you can go for prepping...

https://www.microsof...xam-70-486.aspx

Just look under the "Preparation Options" section. There they show a practice test, links to forums and wikis, where you can find training (instructor led and self led) and even a video.

Good luck.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: What is the best resource for ASP.NET MVC certification preparation?

Posted 15 October 2017 - 12:36 PM

View PostMartyr2, on 14 October 2017 - 09:11 AM, said:

I am going to assume you mean exam 70-486 because that would be important to get right on the test. ;)/>

But if you go to Microsoft's exam page for that exam they have a list of prep options including links to places you can go for prepping...

https://www.microsof...xam-70-486.aspx

Just look under the "Preparation Options" section. There they show a practice test, links to forums and wikis, where you can find training (instructor led and self led) and even a video.

Good luck.

Yes, it's 70 486. I just mistyped that. BTW thanks for the suggesting the prep resource. Hope it'll work for me.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1