1 Replies - 74 Views - Last Post: 02 November 2017 - 10:24 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Guidance for how to initially start my first software

Posted 02 November 2017 - 10:19 PM

Hello,
My name is Praveen, I have decided to develop a application for data storage. This software will be designed using a online portal which I will create by website kind of thing, Now this web would have a in-build IDE which will have drag and drop option for button and all other stuffs. Now, one android app which could access it with some sort of ID and Passward and then anything can be filled down using android and it data will be submitted over sever on requirement.

Please help me out and guide me the procedure from what initial point should I Start.
I know core and advance java both so please lead me the way how this software can be developed.

And thanks in Advance as I Know this forum is full of intellectual people and I will get my revert soon.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Guidance for how to initially start my first software

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Guidance for how to initially start my first software

Posted 02 November 2017 - 10:24 PM

Start by planning.. loads more planning. You have some over arching ideas, but you need to write things down. Figure out the moving parts and what you'll need to know. I see a web thing.. a storage db.. some sort of login.. maybe an app.. something about dragging and dropping ide.. that's 30,000ft talk. Be more precise in what needs to be happening, platforms, etc.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1